« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaunie O'Neal: I Was Offered a 'Shaq Sex Tape'

6/19/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaquille O'Neal's ex-wife says a former friend of  the NBA star tried selling her a copy of what he claims is a sex tape featuring Shaq with various other women.

0614_shaq_shaunie_getty_ex_2
A rep for Shaunie O'Neal tells TMZ ... the man making the sex tape claims, Robert Ross, set up a meeting with Shaunie back when she had split from Shaq ... and offered to sell her the tape. Ross claims the tape shows Shaq with other women while he was still with Shaunie.

Ross claims Shaq would bring women to Ross' home and a security camera captured the action.

Shaunie says she never saw any footage -- and can't confirm if it actually exists -- but says she turned Ross down flat because she "wanted nothing to do with it."

TMZ broke the story ... Ross claims he was later kidnapped and attacked by 7 gang members -- including the leader who was friends with Shaq -- who were after the tape.  The 7 men are currently on trial for kidnapping and various other charges.  Ross testified in the ongoing preliminary hearing that the men threatened to kill him if he didn't fork over the tape.  He claims the tape was erased.

Shaunie says she doesn't believe Ross's story ... because he's a "liar" who falsely claimed he and Shaunie had a romantic relationship after she separated from Shaq.

A rep for Shaq had no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kari

I don't understand why anyone would sleep with him.

Boba Lola

A Shaq sex tape? That is disgusting. I'd rather watch Discovery Channel how baby elephants are born.

jason

Shaq looks so dumb in almost every picture especialy this one lol He looks like he starts every sentence with ah duh.

K-LO

She's is pretty & all &I like the long hair on her too but she always has a look on her face like she smelled the family cat box & Pewww is sure does stink. As for shack bad bad boy so hard LoL to keep your wood in your pants in today's society. If our famous & rich every Skank & Goldigger is coming out of the woodwork after you for sure. Shaunie did not stand a chance. Good luck in the future Shaunie. Ladies & Men let this be a lesson...Ladies if you want fidelity try a more normal type dude. Men if you wanna be a played don't get married. Good luck to all.

K-LO

Pardon my spelling I meant Shaq is a Player & Men should not get married if they want to be a Player.

PRO US

Shaq cheated on his wife? That's not possible because he smiled and mugged for the cameras in some movies he made targeted to rake money in from children, so he must be a good guy!

lecturayescritura

As always I read blog posts sack game. Congratulations, the website has become a reference for me. I can agree or disagree with some approaches but it is always rewarding to read the articles posted. Congratulations again, keep this and encourage people to participate with your comments on these sites.
Courage and good luck with the publications, I will follow

Moonbeam

I wonder if it contains the phrase "tell me how my ass tastes"...

ilikecheese

He's gross....

Bob

If they had been smart Ross would not have been alive to finger them.

as I was sayin

If only Shaunie could add this to the storyline of 'Basketball Wives" this is TOO MUCH!

Lovejac23

LOL! I love Shaunie's face...like "wthell"? And Shaq----well, lmao. As far as she living off his money (LOL)--she deserves it.---absolutely. She is accoumsted to this lifestly and by gosh..why would that stop now. Oh, and the fact that she has his kids. And having to go through what she did. More power to ya Shaunie :D

OooooNooo!

Well, at least Shaq didn't send pictures of himself in his underwear to women.

Shady's Lady

Liar please.

MoMo72

Shak is a great guy and lets not waste the man time and his family with this rumors .
Regards