Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

tmx

I'm sorry to hear news like this but hopefully its a lesson for other people to not drink and drive. All I hear about about is Ryan Dunn but what about the passenger in his car? I feel bad for his family that their son's life was snuffed out because Ryan had drank too much and decided to speed 130-140 mph? Just sad all around and hopefully more young people will think about getting in a car when the driver is intoxicated.

jerseygirl

Thank u PMRLake for pointing out what complete ***holes these haters are. Apparently these people have NEVER made a stupid mistake or had a loved one make a stupid mistake. For the record, Ryan would have NEVER gotten behind that wheel if he thought he was intoxicated at the time. And alcohol is LEGAL people. It messes with your brain and unfortunately sometimes you don't realize until it's too late. So can all of you goodie-goodie, never did wrong "saints" just think before you post this BS that this is hard enough to deal with as it is. Keep your bad thoughts to yourselves and leave us to mourn in peace.

...hmmm...

Just saying.... Its sad to see negative comments on here. I am not a fan of Jackass or even wildboyz but I will not say negative things about a man who isn't here to defend himself. The guy has died because of a mistake on his part. Drinking and driving kills yet many people still do it. Its just lucky they didn't injury any innocent people during this accident. I feel for his family and friends and will be praying for them.
God Bless

IRISH ASASSIN

IT WAS ALL A DREAM I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE...HOPE YOU'RE IN HEAVEN W ALL THE REST. GOOD DIE YOUNG...BE EASY

bearjew

R.I.P

Desi

My condolences to the Dunn family and his extended Margera family. He will be greatly missed.

RIP Ryan Dunn @(~~~

j.a lover

i feel terrable for dunn GOD BLESS HIM he was AWESOME and my brother loves to watch jackass and viva la bamm but i do think god gives us so many chances to do stupid crap but im glad they died in the air because it could've been worse dying in fire god bless you dunn

Ulysses

you will be missed my friend thanx 4 the laughs. All the way from the Navajo Nation REST IN REST IN IN PEACE

FAIR ANDRADE

Devastated in Ecuador X R Dunn

abradley2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, http://www.PennyTop.com

RON DIBERTO

Ryan Dunn was a funny man. He brought laughs to all who knew him. He is always to be remembered. But not followed. He is now another statistic when it comes to drunk driving. I feel sorry for his friends and family for their loss. But stupidity is not an excuse for death as a result of drinking and driving. See this pic that i made for my account. It says it all;

harvey

rip so sad to see someone so young and full of life taken away from us.

JOSHUA

i cried when i found out R.I.P MAN IMMA MISS YOU

Shantel07

Rest in peacee mann !!

T

Rake,thanks for posting,I knew from all the shows and movies how close and genuine all of you guys are. It is the very reason that the show connected with a wide audience, through all the crazy stunts you could tell that this is a group of friends and brothers. The laughter "Random Hero" and the boys got out of me made me feel part of the group. RIP Dunn

Previous 15 Comments | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments