Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

grady

Ahhh man, Ryan Dunn was a dude!!! This is sad. R.I.P

imagine that

go figure, driving drunk and dies in a car accident. What would you expect to happen. If he was driving and survived, he would be charged with vehicular manslaughter. We are all lucky that only he and some other drunk died. they could have hit a car full of kids. Feel sorry for a drunken ****tard if you want to, Im just glad there is one less to worry about.

felipe

Mano nao to acreditano que Ryan morreu! =(
Quando vi a entrevista do Bam chorando no local do acidente chorei junto..
To achano que Jackass nem tera mais continuação!
Que esteja em Paz Ryan

marty

haha well, what a jackass, guess he didnt practice the DUI stunt enough

jasmyne lewis

he died on my bday i feel sooooooo bad

jake

ryan dunn was one of my favorites why did he have to get in that car why!!!1!

TOM

What if he would have taken out somebodies family? Drunk or not he was driving with the mentality that he was famous and nothing could hurt him. My condolences to Zachary Hartwell's family. the man that ryan dunn killed.

Steph

Illuminati... that is all

Prophet

He was a loser and we're all glad he's gone

James

Was genuinely gutted to hear about this (only heard today nearly a month after the event). I really enjoyed Jackass and Dunn was one of my favorites and always made me laugh. My deepest sympathies go out to all his family and friends. I should mention that it also disappoints me that so many people felt the need to register negative comments about him. I should have thought that most people could appreciate that a persons death is a tragedy irrespective of mistakes they may have made which led to the event.
R.I.P Ryan, you'll be missed.

glenda

RIP. RYAN DUNN you will be dearly missed

Mookie1

Good riddence Wanker!!!

pattymayo

you would think with that kind of money you would be smart and NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Sad he was funny person I feel bad for the family of the person that he killed.

chudak blin...

This is true or regular "Duck"? I'm not in the topic, sorry, just couldn't comment after reading this news ...

marcus smitih

rip r.d. all your corcky **** will be missed. Man just to young. Had your whole life still ahead of you.

Previous 15 Comments | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments