'Jersey Shore' Cast

Under QUARANTINE

in Seaside

6/24/2011 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Jersey Shore" cast is on lockdown ... as they wait to start shooting Season 5 in NJ next week -- which means no phones, no Internet, no friends, no family, no nothing.

0623_jersey_shore_lockdown_ex

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... producers want to keep the cast "in the zone" after coming back from Italy.  Translation:  If they started circulating again in New Jersey with friends, family, and the media, they'd lose the chemistry that makes the show work, and it takes time to get it back.

So given that Season 5 starts shooting on Monday, we're told producers felt it was better to just keep them away from everyone.

But there are always exceptions to the rule. Sammi, Deena, and Pauly D had prior engagements they had booked that could not be canceled -- the girls had commercial shoots and Pauly had a DJ gig in Vegas.

So producers gave the trio a weekend pass to show up at their gigs and come back no later than Sunday night.

sonny

1st

NDNchief

I can't wait to see the foolery(hangs head in shame). Sammi should change her nickname from "sweet heart" to "sour".

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! More bad Photoshop!

AyeJay

MTV is taking this a little too serious, I mean I know they give them good ratings (God knows why) but really?

Evan Benz

It would be cool to see this entire cast in Death Match.
Winner takes home 10 Million Dollars !!!!

Superman

If the mere sight of these people doesn't make you nauseous, then something is probably wrong with you.

Johanna Rae

Have not seen this show yet but I know everyone's name on this cast! Johanna Rae and Annabelle with Mission Hollywood !

birdman

What a horrific photoshop job. Hire me already.

Hines

What a coincidence! I've decided to keep myself "in the zone" by avoiding all contact with the cast of the Jersey Shore. I probably shouldn't have read this. DAMN!

Nicky

I feel so bad for the rest of the cast having to be locked up a whole week with Ron & Sammi.

AndUKnowThisMan

@NWA that would be awesome to see that ugly troll snooki in Playboy!! Man that chick is fungly! I would just abuse dat ASS! bahahaha

KH

Well, I guess I'm staying out of Seaside again until they leave. We used to go to Seaside every weekend, then at least every month off season. Since the Jersey Shore garbage started I haven't even been interested to go there anymore. It's really sad, because we used to have so much fun. Now we go to Atlantic City or Wildwood. Unfortunately, Wildwood is 3 hrs away for us, so we don't go that often :/ (and Point Pleasant is way too small + crowded during the summer).

Nat

They should be kept under quarentine forever. Give the rest of the world a break.

Skins

It is going to be so great when they dump these trolls after this season and realize that any drunk lowlife party animals will bring in big ratings at a fraction of the cost.

Johnny

Does anybody watch this dumb show? And that Snooki thing is as about as ugly as that Octomom. She makes me puke when I see her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments