Lindsay Lohan: All I Had to Drink was TEA!!!!

6/24/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is adamant she did NOT drink wine, beer or liquor during her stint on house arrest ... insisting her dirty test was caused by a fermented tea that contains a TEEEENY amount of alcohol.

0623_lilo_kombucha_ex

Lohan has been telling friends she's been drinking her favorite kombucha tea again ... the same tea that caused her probation officer to raise a red flag earlier this year because it contains alcohol. The company behind the drink claims the alcohol content is less than .05%.

Of course, the judge ruled that Lindsay is ALLOWED to consume alcohol during her house arrest sentence ... so the dirty test didn't matter anyway.

TMZ spoke with Lindsay about the situation ... and she told us, "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

She adds, " I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

chillinginvenice

The casting couch awaits, don't worry, you'll get a job.

Kris

DISGUSTING , SUCH A LITTLE BEAT UP BAR WHORE WHERES HERBIE NOW NO SUCH THING AS PARENT TRAP SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS JAUNDICED AND HAS SOME KIND OF DIASESE

tmzsucks tothemax

tmz sucks and evryone who works for it sucks.
Its owner sucks to the max.
Boycott tmz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

george fudge!

She always lies and deserves no respect or any further chances in Hollywood. She will always sucks as an actress and in the future will be a cancer to any film and producer that is stupid enough to hire her.

gyjhmmhmkljujh

Wholesale all kinds of world brand shoes,jeans,
t-shirts,bikini,beach pants,handbags,wallets,
sunglasses,belt,caps,watches etc..

---- http://www.bsafebiz.com/ ---

We are the best online dealer.
YOU MUST NOT MISS !
--- http://www.bsafebiz.com/ ---

Reply to this Comment | Report This

MARGETALICA

SHE ONLY HAD 11 ICE TEAS...

Aira

I'd bet my soul that that's just 0.1% tea and 99.9% cheap alcohol! LOL! you cant fool the experts honey!

CRAZY JOE

and all I had was talc on a straw!

RezLady

Thats true it comes up on a UA even certin gums so give her a break she is sick and needs help only if she wants it. has to do with choices, I'm a az native been through it lived it and somehow overcame it she can she is strong

lou

POLL RESULTS
Poll from Today's Daily Mail (English paper):

As Lindsay Lohan avoids jail AGAIN, do you think she'll ever learn her lesson?

Yes - she is getting back on track 7%
No - the courts have been too lenient, she'll never learn 93%

Thank you for votingrow-ramification*****-home.html#ixzz1QOP0k4zs

lou

Meagan Fox - compared Michael Bay's directing style to Hitler - fired from Transformers franchise, blacklisted in Hollywood.

Lindsay Lohan - drove drunk and stoned on multiple occasions, carjacked a car full of people and took them on a cocaine-fueled high speed chase, stole millions of dollars ***ulatively of jewels and clothes, repeatedly violated her probation - given part in Gotti movie.

It's sure good to see where Hollywood's priorities are at in terms of who is worthy of employment.

lou

Regarding Meagan's comment, I used to have a boss who compared HERSELF to Hitler - she was rather proud of her ruthlessness, to be honest. As much as I disliked her, did she deserve to be fired and blacklisted for the comment?

lou

grandma cracker 1 day ago

Hey Rogue,

I don't drink, but I'll flatten your ass for 2 FUTMZ bucks!!!!!!!!

Good Morningoid!!!!!!!!

___________________________

Can we stand in line for the privilege? Here's my 2 bucks.

lou

grandma cracker 1 day ago

Hey Rogue,

I don't drink, but I'll flatten your ass for 2 FUTMZ bucks!!!!!!!!

Good Morningoid!!!!!!!!

___________________________

Can we stand in line for the privilege? Here's my 2 bucks.

Karl

Who gives a FF,enough of this stupid empty headed spoiled brat

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments