Puck from 'Real World'

BUSTED for Domestic Violence

6/29/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Real World" troublemaker David "Puck" Rainey has been arrested on domestic violence charges in L.A.

0629-puck-getty-bn
The 42-year-old ex-MTV reality star was arrested on June 19 on suspicion of felony corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant ... as first reported by Andrew Blankstein of the L.A. Times.

Puck was locked up at the Los Angeles County Men's Central Jail -- where he's being held on $30,000 bail.

Puck is scheduled to face a judge on July 6.

Trouble at Home

AndUKnowThisMan

First!! Finally!!!!

Marty

Ah Puck!

AndUKnowThisMan

And everyone who post below is gay!

pentta

Hey CandyAsses,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******* who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

pentta

Hey Candy Asses,

AndUKnowThisMan

Whats wrong with jacking off to pics on Facebook!!!

cindy

When's he going to grow up?! Loser.

KatCe26

These reality tv stars think they are invincible.

messenger69

Someone please give me a GUN!!

lander

screw you, john! you don't know me! you don't know anything about me. i'm a good person. at least i have a soul. i don't care if you get laid a lot and have a life.

I'M A PERSON!!

Rick

Puck is No. 1 in one regard...the worst ever Cribs episode with the green water in the pool and his stoner friends hanging out in his garage of his 1100 sq ft house. Puck is a douche.

Isabella Sarantakos

FAT

Minxster

Lock that tool up!

Bewildered

How is this TMZ-worthy content? Puck? Really? Was there no Kevin Powell story?

Rhubino

pentta, LOL at "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments