Aaron Carter:

I NEVER Said

MJ Gave Me Coke!!!

7/1/2011 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aaron Carter's rep claims the singer NEVER told an entertainment reporter Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15 years old ... and says the reporter COMPLETELY FABRICATED the story.

0701_aaron_mj_EX
The controversy stems from an article that ran in OK! Magazine in Australia, written by international journalist Daphne Barak. In the article, Carter was quoted as saying, "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine."

But Carter's rep tells TMZ, "Nothing was said that was reported" ... and directed us toward a YouTube video of the interview with Barak ... which seems to back up Aaron's side of the story.

UPDATE: A rep for Barak tells TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."

gayforliztaylor

true. mj michelle sure loved these troubled light-skinned boys. he wore special black eye make-up and thick tattoos just for them.

moni

... sorry, damaged the live link, another try:

Master Po

So he says he seen other drunk kids at neverland and the rabids are using this video as "proof"?

He clearly answers the question "where any of the other kids drunk?" Aaron answers "yes"

Jenc123

MJ Gave him more than that!!Its called his weener!!!Now he cant do enough drugs to get that taste out of his mouth and memory out of his head!!!!!!

sofi

Of the 310 million earned in December 2010,159 has gone toward paying down Jackson's debts,supporting his children and covering funeral and memorial service expenses according to court do***ents.Branca and the other co-executors have also renegotiated and restructured existing financing arrangements and sought out new deals to generate more income.

//blogs.forbes.com/zackomalleygreenburg/2011/06/29/michael-jackson's-400million-afterlife/

confisus sum

I mean really....people should know better than to believe someone with the name BARAK!

moni

To tell the truth, dearest Aaron doesn't seem quite sound and sober to me. What a stammering. And what a gruesome singing. If you didn't know better you could think it's a parody. Good grief...

sofi

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the tv screen,don't make it factual,actual" Tabloid Junkie.

help this young woman

It wasn't Michael Jackson who gave him all that cocaine and vodka - it was Lindsay LOHAN. C'mon people - it's not "Rockette science".

kim

Michael's song "Money" would be appropriate here.

Murph

I know this is going to bring out the sicko haters as any story about MJ does -- but the fact remains that at least TMZ did the right thing and brought this lie to light and posted this story which needed to be posted. They did not post the original story so for that I give them credit!

gayforliztaylor

teehee my wig and face need total removal again. i love you mr. carter. heehee

mj fan forever

THAT'S SO SICKENING JUST LIKE HER!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO A FAIR TRIAL AND WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL 10 COUNTS AND THE JURY DELIBERATED AFTER THIRTY HOURS FIRST OF ALL, BITCH AND THEN MICHAEL JACKSON LOVED CHILDREN AND THEY PUSHED CHILDREN AGAINST HIM FOR MONEY!!! ANOTHER BITCH WHO LOVES TO SLANDER MICHAEL JACKSON WITH DIRTY AND DISGUSTING LIES LIKE HER FOR MAKING MONEY AND THEN SHE IS THE ONLY PAEDOPHILE GIVEN THE FILTHY GENERATED BY HER SICK MIND!!!!!

MiMi

IMO TMZ did not post the original story because just about every other news outlet already had.

A-hole Carter has known about the contents of the Australian OK magazine article for weeks now. He has been questioned about it thousands of times but remained silent untill it went viral in the U.S.

Chalk him up to being just another leech trying to gain money and fame on Michael's back.

Murph

That has never stopped TMZ from posting a Michael Jackson story -- just because it's reported everywhere else. I think they were cautious in reporting it b/c it came from OK and Daphne Barack. I'm just glad to see they posted this story about it being a lie.