'Pawn Stars' Guys

Five Figures on Fireworks

7/4/2011 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guys from "Pawn Stars" love America more than anyone you know ... that is, If how much you love America is measured by how much money you spend on fireworks during Fourth of July weekend.

0701_pawn_stars_fireworks_ex_tmz_compostie
Corey Harrison and Chum Lee tell TMZ they are forking over $10,000 on a boatload of fireworks -- including roman candles and enormous bottle rockets. The pair plan on setting them off on Monday, somewhere in the Las Vegas desert.

The guys also plan to have a contest against each other to see who can shoot the shop's bowling ball mortar cannon the farthest.

Safety first, boys!

john5oregon

Does the chum lee kid really have a luke-warm I.Q., or is it all an act? Cause he seems like quite the moron to me.

B

If patriotism is measured by the money I spend on fireworks then I'm probably going to be deported.

miller

Looks to me like the money would have been better spent on gym memberships.

JohnniePolo

Love the show but these two are a couple of pickle sniffers. Neither of them ever mention wives/girlfriends ever.

chefadam

You da bomb!

Kathy

Nice to pay for the fireworks for the Fourth.

I watch that show sometimes and every time Chum Lee is on, the other guys treat him with no respect at all. To Chum Lee--get out of there, you can do better!

Craig Swinson

Chum Lee is lucky to have a job, he can't do better...he can't even do his job. When the old man dies and their father dies expect that business to go under.

SoThere

What else have they got to do? No girlfriends, hang with other losers and shoot off fireworks. Try putting the fork down once in a while and exercise.

Orian

Chum Lee?

Hank

Maybe they should have spent that $10,000 on gastric bypass surgery and lose some weight. These 2 morons make the show unwatchable, especially when Chum Lee opens his mouth.

Sloane

my 87 year old dad enjoys their show immensley!

Sammie

My husband loves this stupid show.

oldgeez

Chum Lee? People it's Chumlee....the "Chum Lee" was a joke. He wanted business cards made up for himself because he thought it would improve his status and help with getting girls. The cards were printed, mistakenly, with his name as Chum Lee (supposedly mistaken - it was a set up). The rest of the episode he referred to himself as Mr. Lee.

jmk

Isn't it 'Chumley'?

Ben from Baltmore

I hope that what they are doing is legal because 6 houses in my area were busted by the police for illegal fireworks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments