Nicki Minaj:

My Cousin Was Murdered

7/5/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicki Minaj says her "precious cousin" was shot and killed in Brooklyn yesterday ... and TMZ has learned the shooter is still on the loose.

0705_nicki_minaj_EXD

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... 27-year-old Nicholas Telemaque was killed around 2:40 AM on July 4 from "multiple gunshot wounds to the upper torso."

Minaj posted photos and messages on Twitter ... saying, "Lived in Brooklyn his whole life. My precious cousin. My baby. Killed last nite."

We're told cops are investigating the incident -- but so far, no arrests have been made.

0705_nicki_cousin_subasset

A Person

@Bill @Alexis #dumb
Realllllly ?????? Just STFU !

Blackman

you know what i say about this mess I think all of them need to be put away somewhere if not killed then just made to stop with that non talented crap that call rap , so that we can can enjoy some good ole music american style with out all this self ego crap that they be trying to project I am tired of it and most of american people are also so yes kill em all, lit kim niki, drakes ect kill em all so that we can go back to the good ole days before we had these non talented *******s paradeing he airwaves with ignorance and disrespect for each other.

NoneYa

Wow I can NOT believe all the NEGATIVE comments... @george your SICK for saying that comment what the heck do you mean you wonder how many more that will keep off the welfare system?? and @Bill -- one less to deal with? One less what?... I would have to say that 70% of the comments on this site are negative with a hint of racism and absolutely NO COMPASSION! That is sad and you should try real hard to get that hate out of your heart. I am personally sad to hear about the loss of Nicholas Telemaque ..no I didn't know him but it was another life lost due to whatever cir****tances we are unaware of at the moment!
Rest in Peace Nicholas Telemaque so sad you passed at such a young age.

TnT718

You racist, ignorant MF's. Nick aka Juse was the most humble person you can know. FYI you arrogant b*tches he was going to college, he worked he did not belong to any gang. His murder was senseless and without provocation. Please don't slander his name. I take it personal because he did not deserve his early death. He will be missed that's for sure.

Rip Juse

real66

@bill i cant believe how disrespectful n heartless u r..keep in mind that in the future the same can hit home so you must be on the killers level that y u can comment so ... no where does it reads that he was a drug dealer or into gangs .. some of these comments really sound immature forreal

james

really sorry for what happened,some bAD aSs said is drug.all Nichola*****ers go down the street and hug transformer

xrunner

Maybe somebody should check out Suge Knight

Toni

YEa who in the **** was that bill dude talking about one less one what!!???? I kno u aint talking about one less ****** bitch cause that was a very ignorant(******) statement! *** and i know u white saying that stupid ****!!!

Toni

Its a bunch of racist pig smelling white bitches on here making these smart ass remarks i bet u wont roll through brooklyn or kc talking that ****

kali Mills

i'm so sorry for ur loss nicki i hope ur better soon

Ivanho

It astounds me how

Ivanho

I have no comment on the victim because I didn't know him. I will say this though - It astounds me how Nicki Minaj can rap about sh*tt*ng on people and having someones head blown off in Brooklyn and then be seemingly shocked and saddened when it happens to her relative. How disconnected do you have to be? Talk about compartamentalizing your life. Zero insight. Dollars to donughts that she's had no thought along the lines of "Gee maybe I shouldn't rap so callously about brutal violence". She'll continue rapping those lyrics at concerts for that filthy lucre like the whore she is.

KLMonte

that's so terrible! I'm sorry for you're lost, I know how you are feeling :(

anna

some people are so stupid and evil if you don't have anything positive to say why say anything at all. @nicki sorry for your loss my prayers go out to you and your family

cesarinayanalisky

dear nick minaj i want to say i very sorry about your cousin with all my heart

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments