'Teen Mom' -- Rushed to Hospital for Ovarian Cyst

7/8/2011 10:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans was rushed to a North Carolina hospital this morning with INTENSE abdominal pains -- and when she arrived ... we're told, doctors found a cyst on her ovaries.

0506_jenelle_BN_01

Jenelle originally posted a message on her Facebook page, claiming she thought the pain was from her appendix -- saying, "heading to the hospital, i think my appendix are about to rupture. been up since 2am crying."

But according to her rep, the 19-year-old had a cyst on her ovaries -- which isn't that uncommon for a girl her age.

Evans has since been released -- and is now resting at home ... with the help of some pain meds.

Carey

It's not just the rupturing of a cyst that causes pain. It's very likely she had torsion with the cyst, which is when the cyst causes the overy to twist on its stalk and lose its blood supply. THAT is extraordinarily painful, causing vomiting, halucinations, and loss of consciousness. I don't know a thing about her and don'*****ch reality tv, but I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.

Kristina

Ummm NEITHER explanation is correct.

1. "i think my appendix are about to rupture..."--> You have only ONE appendix. It's a tiny branch off of the ce*** (a part of the large intestine near where the large and small intestines meet). If you spent any time on your education, you'd eventually know that (at least the basics--only ONE appendix).

2. "the 19-year-old had a cyst on her ovaries"--> Women have TWO ovaries. They're not located near enough to each other to share a "cyst." The equivalent would be my saying, "I have a pimple on my breasts."

This post makes me fear for the future of society. That stupid movie, "Idiocracy," might just become reality if we keep producing morons like this.

Stacie

Thoughts and prayers are with her. I suffered the same a few years back

LizALicious

Oh no, guess this means they'll just have to cut her ovaries out. Do the world a favor!!

Emmaline

This poor sad sack girl. Someone should tell her the difference between singular and plural, i.e., "I think my appendix are about to . . . " But even with English and grammar classes, and, say, a six-month turn at a royalty-trained finishing school in London, this poor schlump would still be po' white trash. What a loser!

Anatoly smith

Is the Right decision taken by the Ovarian Cyst for Treatment of teens.
Nitric Oxide

Lizete

Who cares. Maybe that cyst will form a scar so the worthless lump can't have anymore kids...

kayylove

nothing bad about that.. it happens to everyone! i had got mine when i was 14 and i was perfectly innocent

linda

GET THIS CRAP OFF THE AIR. THEY ARENT NO TALENT CRAP.!!

linda

BUNCH OF BULL CRAP. THESE GIRLS ARE BEING PD FOR NOTHING. ALOT OF GIRLS GET PREGNANT YOUNG, THEY ARENT ON T.V. THEY MAKE IT FINE. SOME BECOME SOMTHING USEFUL. TAKE THE PIECE OF CRAP AMBER. BACK IN JAIL. SOMETHING WRONG HERE. TAKE THAT BABY FROM HER. SHE ACTS NUTTY. FOR THE YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE THAT DO GET PREGNANT, I HOPE THEY DO GOOD IN LIFE. BUT THIS CRAP, AND DR DREW.!! ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY ON T.V.!!

bunny tutu

the crap u need help look my mom has the same thing and she all most punched me so please get help

Rita Azara

Even though she may have karma coming her way thats her pedo.
A Ovarian Cyst Is No Joke.It May Seem Harmless But It Causes SOO Much Pain & More Pain When On Ur Period..And It May Turn Into Ovarian Cancer. Now Put Urself In The Situation Where U Have A Chance to Catch Cancer or Your Child. I Wouldnt Wish That On Anyone. I Have A Ovarian Cyst & Even 1000mg's of vicodine (perscribed)cant take the pain away. If u dont have nice things to say then Dont say it..If u dont like her dont watch the show or read about her.Just cuz shes a bitch doesnt meen she deserves Pain.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4