Hilary Duff

Lizzie McGuire in a Bikini

7/11/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former Disney star Hilary Duff flaunted her grown up womanly curves in a black bikini while on vacation in Italy this weekend.

0711_hilary_duff_Splash

The 23-year-old has developed an impressive body of work.

Hawk

Looking good, but pull up the bottoms Hilary.

We can almost see your duff.

timmystudmuffin

NICE PUPPIES!!!

Hey,no, stay down, my friend. Dont get to excited. he he

Jim

She has really thick ankles, never a good sign. Prone to put on the lbs. But at 22 she is ok.

SCM5569

My god people! She has a WOMANS body, not that of a little girl and not that of an anorexic person...a la Kate Middleton, Ashlee Simpson, etc. Also, she is on vacation...who doesnt eat a little more and drink a little more when they are on vacation???

Richard

Girl next door look. An all american girl. She does it for me. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Lionnnnnesssss

She looks AWESOME.. yes, not as taut as someone with her money and free time may have but still she looks GOOD! and no I don't just say that cause I almost ran her over once..

Lo From Wisco

I'm seriously shocked that anybody would find her overweight. This is America, douches - she's very average size. I would much rather do her than that stick figure Olivia Wilde.

about 2 yrs ago

This completely untalented "actress" is only good at marrying ugly fat rich guys. Eeeewwww! Congrats for that....eeewwww.

Drita

She is not fat, but I would hate to have her body, eeeewwww sure signs of future fatty old woman.

TheUltraworld

She looks good.Girls should have soft curves, no bones sticking out.

Hotwheelz

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Librag

She looks GREAT!!!

sfx_ns

Very attractive, great body, I would definitely be a happy men with a women like her on my side

MaryContrary

To all the people on here saying she's fat or overweight and needs to lose a few pounds, you are all just used to seeing these skinny models and actresses on here that only eat a few bites of food a day and say they eat whatever they want and don't gain weight. This is what a normal, attractive woman looks like. Besides, it's the confidence that makes a woman seem more beautiful. It's a shame that a girl can't go out in public in a bikini without being scrutinized.

Josephina

She looks great! I knew losers would comment and call her fat. Get a life! She's beautiful. Please don't lose weight, Hilary! You look good just the way you are!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments