Rodney King

Booked for DUI

7/12/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rodney King has just been booked for DUI ... TMZ has learned.

0712_rodney_king_ex_2

Law enforcement sources tell us King was driving a 1993 Mitsubishi in Moreno Valley, CA around 3:30 PM ... when officers observed him committing "multiple infractions."

King was detained and transported to a nearby Riverside Sheriff's station -- where he was eventually arrested and booked on suspicion of driving under the influence.

So far, no word on what substance cops believe King was under at the time of the arrest.

Big Wig !!!

LOL, A millionaire driving around in a 1993 Mitsubishi.

mag

So sad, I was really hoping he would make it after the rehab show.

nof

It's like when you get A-Second-Chance in life you really hafta find God -

You got the Second Chance for a Reason.

But you're Responsible to make the Most out of It.

PCP is a bad drug - and I'm disappointed -

Cuz Rodney is essentially a nice guy.

n

Carter Swenson

What an effin loser!!! I wonder how many hookers, casinos and crack dealers are spending his settlement money now?

Regina

Addiction is the hardest thing in the world to personally overcome. I understand the negativity in these comments because unless you are an addict, you can't possibly understand how it changes and distorts who you really are. Rodney King is a down to earth, good, decent guy....unless he drinks. As it is with most addicts. I wish everyone could understand it without becoming it, and I wish the venom would be converted into love for our fellow human beings. We are all here in the same life situtation, living can be harder for some than it is for others. But we all meet the same ultimate end. It would be so nice if we could make from here to there better for everyone we meet. But....that's likely to never happen. All I can hope for anyone in this world is that they are just as capable as giving the compassion to others that they themselves would wish for when caught up in a place where it becomes the only wish they have for themselves. It's hard to see 20 feet ahead of ourselves and until you get there, you just don't know. Godspeed everyone.

drake mallard

The American justice system works! Beat the crap out of people before the judges let them go!"

bob

No worries. That Dude's got a "get out of jail free" card for LIFE!

Helms

Why can't we all just get a cab?

Felicia

here we go again!

PG

I don't believe it. He had proven himself to be an outstanding citizen, again and again. Shame on the white man, picking on this fine innocent man.

I bet he voted for Obama! Also bet he collects welfare.

bricksurly

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

Mike Rowave

Can't we all just get a cab?

Truth

POSTER BOY FOR ACTING RETARDED. TRUTH!!

Sonya in Tx

He also blew the 4 million dollar settlement he got from the LA county.

I guess that a$$ kicking wasn't hard enough.

Iowa Guy

O.M.G. Leave this guy alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments