Ivanka

Meet the Littlest Trump

7/19/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Two days after giving birth, Ivanka Trump was spotted arriving to her NYC home holding her adorable little daughter, Arabella Rose, on Tuesday.

0719_trump_baby_launch_EX_V2
This is the first child for Donald Trump's 29-year-old daughter and husband Jared Kushner.

tonyajayne

I love the dress she has on. She looks great. Love the baby name. Congratulations!

BEE

Congratulations!!! A lot of haters....i was to then caught the interview on Oprah...and i changed my feelings about her. Yes Dad has lots of Money but they had to work for it....But she sounded genuine...i like her and i wish her All the Best...

laura

does that mean she's back to work tomorrow????

mrsschrute

Ivanka is just so pretty. I'm sure her daughter will be just as beautiful. I'm so happy for her. :O)

Montclair Grandma

There has never been any scandal about Donald Trump's two adult children. No arrests for drugs or drinking. No excessive partying. Instead they both have earned degrees from excellent universities and are working in their father's business. Why such
hateful comments about Ivanka? She is a lovely girl and it doesn't matter if she had plastic surgery to enhance her own self image. Lots of people get teeth braces to enhance their self image. Best wishes to Ivanka and her new daughter and her husband.

deborah

Ivanka, Congratulations to the you and the family. But, I have to say where is the baby's blanket. You should sheild your baby from the sun and wind, etc. Especially newborns. I wouldn't carry my newborn around without one. It's comforting to them. They need to be wrapped snug and tight for awhile, that makes them feel secure and keeps them warm and from drafts. I'm just a paranoid Mom and grandma so don't pay me any mind....

minnietx

Ivanka don't pimp out your baby on the streets of NY, you don't have to, you have the security guard and all. Use your father's clout and get some underground parking. I am not sure of your living situation, but at least throw a light blanket over a Rose's face.
You should have done the beautiful magazine pictorial at a year old, at Mar a logo, I would have bought that, that would have seemed classier, like I know you are. Just must have been just a little slight error in judgement, not a big deal. I would have just expected more from you, than those creepy paparazzi types (Yack!!!).

minnietx

Perry for President!!!

Jayden

Drake,
Not saying this about all military enlistees, but many enlist because the military pays for their college education, gives them skills that can lead to a really good job, and/or to get direction in life so they can afford to live in the future. These rich kids do not have to do that as their parents pay for the most expensive education and they are usually handed spots in their parents companies unlike people who have to work their butt off and still do not get to that point. Why would they want to take time out of their social life to be serving somewhere in the military. Most of these kids have never even made their bed or even know how to pump gas.

Katie

I really like her - I don't know why so many people don't? But congrats to her!

SNAFU

LILY ROSE 8 hours ago... i just love Ivanka. she is a very beautiful lady, very educated, highly intelligent, smart, she is involved in the family business. u don't see her going to the club each night like Pari******on, she is not changing men each month like some hollywood chicks do. she got married now she has a baby. i believe she is ONE of the few young role model out there in America. WISHING U THE BEST IVANKA.

I agree with you. Say what you want about her parents, but I don't know of any scandals (per se) involving her or her siblings, so the Trumps must have done something right raising them.

i♥tom

where is the car seat? did she walk home from the hospital....lol. and why isn't the baby swaddled? babies need to be swaddled after they are born.

Sloane

beautiful old-fashoined feminine name...love it
heads above some of the weird names that celebs are making up for their children

and Ivanka is a beautiful intelligent woman who will be a great mom

say what you will about "the Donald" but he and his 2 ex wives have raised some terrific children who know the value of decency, hard work and education...

unlike for example
the Hilton offspring
oil billionaire Marvin Davis grandkids- Brandon & Gummi Bear
Johnson & Johnson air Casey Johnson ( girlfreind of Tila Tequila-now deceased)
just to name a few

a lot of wealthy families raise selfish, spoiled, arrogant, thoughtless, entitled, self indulgent, inconsiderate and uneducated offspring...but not in the case of the Trump family- just the opposite

so you really have to give credit to where credit is due--to the parents!!

Jane Bryant

Congratulations of the birth of a beautiful daughter with a beautiful name. Wishing the parents many happy years enjoying her and a bright future ahead for all of you.

DB

Oh for God's sake! Would someone please stop that family from breeding another generation of entitled idiots!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3