Judge EXTREMELY Impatient with Lindsay Lohan

7/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear -- she is extremely impatient with Lindsay Lohan and her progress in completing probation.072111_lohan_v3_still

Judge Sautner made it clear, Lindsay had better complete her community services within 1 year of the date of sentencing -- or else! The judge said, "I'm not going to give her five extra minutes. I don't want to hear, 'Oh, I couldn't do it because I was on the set of the John Gotti movie.'"

The judge was frustrated that after 2 months, Lindsay has only completed 4 days of 60 days of community service.

The judge was also upset that Lindsay had not enrolled in psychological counseling -- as she's required to do. The judge is giving her 21 days to sign up with a personal counselor -- not a group counselor.

The L.A. County Probation Dept. was asking Judge Sautner to violate Lindsay's probation, because of 3 alleged violations. Two of them were outright bogus ... the third was Lindsay not returning a call from her probation officer. Lindsay did in fact belatedly return the call.

Judge Sautner made it very clear -- if Lindsay doesn't get her act together, the judge will revoke her probation.

So jail for Lindsay still looms.

0721_lilo_Splash_court2

Jay

Lindsay is probably happy she had to go to court. I mean lets be honest here the only time she gets to get all dressed up fancy, her hair done and waltz down a "red carpet" and get her pics taken is when she goes to court!!!

Kathy

Is it July in California or November. She looks overdressed for the season.

some guy

Well Played, Ms. Holley.

Superman

She has some drugged-out looking eyes.

some guy

I'm no legal expert, but it sounds like someone is trying to set up Lindsay in the Probation dept.

some guy

...I'm a little disappointed in Lindsay.

She should just suck it up and do her community service. I think it will be good for her in the long run.

dolphin

I wish Lindsay would get it together. I like her movies especially Freaky Friday. She could have made so many but instead chose drugs and alcohol. what a waste.

some guy

@Lindsay

Please... I know going to the morgue doesn't sound easy. I know I'd have trouble with it.

But, please, I have a feeling this community service issue is a major sore point for the courts. I think alot of weight will be lifted off your shoulders if you get this out of the way.

some guy

If I could, I would go with you to the morgue. It's just dead meat, anyway. Hope you're not hungry.

Jo

Free or low cost counseling?? She's living in a high rent district wearing designer clothes and she can't afford counseling?? I bet Dr. Drew would do it for free!

MoonDust

So Lindsay is broke? How is she paying for booze, drugs and rent?

MoonDust

Is Holly working for Lindsay pro bono?

Freshcoldbeer.com

Lindswy is a good person, with a hot body :o)

Big Momma

she lives in a $30,000 a month beach house and can't pay a doctors bill, wants the city to pick up the ticket??!! This is total BS

sweetdee88

lame; i thought we were done with her for awhile but now were back to having another court date live!! i repeat LAME