Brandi Glanville -- Unreal Housewife of Beverly Hills

7/22/2011 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Showing off everything Eddie Cibrian gave up, new "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville soaked her sexy divorced curves at the beach in L.A. on Thursday.

0722_brandi_glandville_PCN

Eat your heart out, LeAnn Rimes.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Ro

As my husband would say "Having sex with her would be like doing a bag of antlers"! Someone throw her a burger...extra cheeses please! Caution: do not put your finger down your throat after consumption.....try it!

puhleeeese

Funny...I only see ribs and bones. I don't see a curve at all.

jacquie

she looks so boney!! i understand people are naturally this thin and thats great but what isn't ok is people thinking there is only one size of beautiful/sexy and trying to be that! not everyone is a skinny bonerack or an obese slob.. theres beauty all around! and btw if this were 300 years ago the only bikini models that would have been considered sexy were the obese ones who could afford to eat excessivley!! its all about perception

Chris

Plus, the two photos look very different in the leg area-the woman with her back to the camera has much more shapely legs than the image that faces the camera...what's up with that?

George

Good god, she is sooooo much hotter than Leann Rimes. No wonder the new wife lost so much weight. Damnn, I'm so excited.

Creecherdk

I would think there would be nothing sexier than the mother of YOUR CHILDREN! She gets my vote!

some guy

I think Brandi would rather have a cheeseburger than sex right now.

qaqaqaaa

I am very hungry. I need to find something in the fridge to each. http://bit.ly/n6SVQy

coco

How does he keep that thing tucked in, it's probably no bigger then a rats penis.

sharon

she looks so sick looken, she needs a good feed!!

TMZ dont like me

Ewwwww, white dudes can have her. I could iron my clothes on either side of her body, front and back...

The Train!

how many hours before leann rimes tweets a photo of herself that looks exactly like this one?

Cujeaux

Nothing but a bag of bones. She probably sent these pics to TMZ herself. Just another anorexic, past her prime CA stepford wife haunting Malibu beach. Yuck.

Amie

I think LeAnn Rimes has transformed her body to look like Brandi Glanville's body.

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

I love! love! love! women... they are surely God's gift to man....but just because YOU CAN wear your PANTIES to the beach doesn't mean you should.............

(yummy) lol heh! heh! heh! pretty hard to ignore that ......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments