Speaker of the House Triggers Lindsay Lawsuit

7/26/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a guy who sold her speakers and installed audio and video equipment in her Venice house -- the good news ... she can't go to jail over this.

0726-lilo-stereo2

Stephen Clark alleges in his small claims court lawsuit ... he installed the equipment, along with remote programming, but she stiffed him.

Clark says he installed the equipment in June -- while she was under house arrest in the shoplifting case.  He's also suing for missed work -- we're guessing for the time it takes to go to court.

Clark claims Lindsay owes him $1,180.

Lindsay could not be reached for comment, probably because she didn't hear the phone because her stereo is too loud.

Andrea

When the hell is the world going to figure out not to take credit from this loser b*tch?

My thought: the guy deserved to get stiffed if he wasn't smart enough to get cash up front.

Her reputation is legendary - if she whined that he should just 'bill her', he should have just walked away. Her business isn't worth all the aggravation he's going to have to go through.....

Grandma Cracker

Watch out for John (Jamie).....he's always got gooey hands

andyconda

ilovegossip 25 minutes ago

lol@david jong

I know... I've enjoyed watching you flirt with him!!

I did not know what was going on with those too. ints been weeks of courting.
---------------------

and I thought it was funny so I didnt say anything

some guy

@andyconda

I was hoping Izzy would eventually send me some flowers. Never got them. I'm a little heartbroken.

some guy

@Izzy

If this whole thing with LL doesn't work out, what say we get together? I call top.

andyconda

john smith

is a world famous photographer,stunt man, ufc fighter,film producer, casting agent... he has wii he does all that and he is tiger woods on wii gulf.

he will be a pilot once his mom gives him his allowence.

Ghost Rider

I wonder how things are going with Pauly Shores new assistant. I think Pauly might have taken a page out of Lindsays playbook by making sure the person that was hired was a fan. In Lindsays case, she was pretty lucky to have found her number one fan for her assistant. Say, anyone seen Nicole today? Maybe she is moving some cones around for Lindsay Lohan today, or finishing up the shoplifters alternative courses.

Hohan

Linds, I love you. Come stay with me in Vancouver, if you can get over the border. We can do all sorts of **** together and we'll never have to pay because you are Linds

Nikki

@ Hohan, you said it worng..Im Lindsay Lohan NOW MOVE THAT BORDER!

some guy

@Izzy

... I'll take that as a 'yes.' Thursday good for you? I'll bring pie.

andyconda

advise for lindsay
shop lifters alternative course= dont steal bitch,pay for it

staying out of court= stop breaking the law bitch.

Community service= stop doing blow until 4 am. and finding reasons not togo.

lindsay rebuilding trust= stop lying bitch

lindsay on the VD issue.
= you are tainted do not sleep with anybody

friends and family= look at them they are the missing links. no good can come out of either one

drinking= moderation, do not drink til your laying in your own puke and piss or some one elses.

debts= if you follow the above advise who knows you might get a job and be able to pay your bills

some guy

@ 8:30 here so it's 5:30 in LA. Anyone know if Lindsay went to CS and/or saw a shrink?

Grandma Cracker

No David, Lindsay is busy shopping at the Cl*t Slit Mall.

some guy

Hmmm... got a feeling I don't wanna know. Think I'll go watch some pr0n.

Nikki