Lindsay's Stereo Installer:

"YOU'RE A BORN DRUGGIE!!"

7/27/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_lindsay_speaker_ex

The stereo installer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is so angry he didn't get paid, he launched a very personal attack, telling her -- "You're a born druggie!"

TMZ broke the story ... Stephen Clark is suing Lindsay for more than $1,100, claiming she stiffed him on an installation in her Venice home while she was on house arrest.

TMZ has obtained correspondence between Lindsay and Clark, which started civilly but quickly deteriorated.

In the first exchange, Clark wrote. "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment."

Clark continued: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

Lindsay responded, "Sorry!!I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But time passed, and Lindsay went radio silent.

So a frustrated Clark wrote back, "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" And Clark continued, "You're a born druggie!"

Clark is suing Lindsay in small claims court.

MyOpinionOnly

Typical behaviour pattern for this chick. If she ever begins making any money again, she will have to give most of it to Sean to keep her stupid butt out of jail. When will this stupid chick learn that she is NOT better than anyone else and does NOT deserve special treatment. If you have something installed you pay for the work done! Simple as that. Obviously she thinks she gets everything for free. Ugh...I am really beginning to HATE this beyotch.

Jon

Who DOESN'T know she's done drugs, and does the probation dance? This guy is an idiot. Way to try and sound threatening, and come off like an absolute douche!

@joeburd

Is everyone here just a bunch of ********? It was a business transaction that this piece of crap should handle through the court (at the very most) instead of demonstrating how unbelievably unprofessional he is. He's using her name to give himself 15 minutes of fame. Next time someone here owes money to someone else, I hope the debtor slanders them and makes light of any of their potential personal problems. Lindsay is not trash, she's a human being. She's definitely had her share of problems, but so have so many other folks in here and everywhere. I hope Lindsay steps up to the plate and sues this complete piece of **** for slander. Everyone here that thinks what this ****-head did is okay, karma's a bitch.

Shannon

The problem is that you get the judgement and collection is still up to you... The court doesn't help. "Lindsay, you owe him money". "OK, bye".

MoonDust

"Move that cone, I am Lindsay Lohan"!!!

John

@John Smith Best Buy charges up to 1500 to run extension cords in your walls.

Most home theater installs are not done by the hour but buy the bid or package. I used to install and was making tons of money till the down turn. I even beat chain stores prices by 10% and gave the people much better parts and hard wired plugs etc.

Nicole

Nikki 5 minutes ago

This is now stolen goods, she didnt pay for it..Press charges on her

------------------
LOL
It is a civil issue not a criminal issue

MyOpinionOnly

Rocco and @joe -

He did file the papers duh. Why else woudl TMZ contact him for a comment? They search the databases constantly looking for names of people they know to print about. There is nothing saying that HE contacted THEM first. Yeah, he was stupid in his remarks to her, but he was obviously frustrated and angry THAT SHE CONTINUED TO BLOW HIM OFF. Of course TMZ contacted him immediately for more info. I don't blame him for giving it to them. And slander....beyotch please. For a chick who has had 2 DUIs, a coke possession (dropped granted) and is well known to be an addict, its not much of a strech on slander. And he said it in personaly correspondence only. If he ran an ad with the same line, then its slander. TMZ is the one who printed the lines, so ultimately they take the blame on the "slander" idea. If she didn't choose to live her life the way she did.....she wouldn't have these problems now would she? Go ahead and continue to defend and excuse her. The rest of the world is over and done with it.

John

@Nicole most over used misunderstood terms on the internet... He could have saw her snort that xanax she loves so much and even if she has a script it doesn't matter since your not to use those drugs like that.

She wasn't drug tested and I have done installs with people smoking weed right there and I done camera installs on many many many medical gardens that doing a install at LiLo's house and seeing drugs wouldn't shock me.

PG

First: Nicole, STFU

Second: This clown should have know BlowHan was not going to pay. It's her MO. She's a LOSER. A POS. Pure Trash.

jack-55d79

That's not far off the going rate for installing fairly high-end audio equipment, although it seems cheap if reasonable speakers were included. Most decent speakers are pretty heavy, may require adjustment for a room, and some decisions about how it's all wired up. That's stuff that does require learning/skill.

As for the his other statements, well, it's just unprofessional. That's a lot of money for a small businessman/independent contractor, in fact, for most people, including myself. He clearly got angry and said whatever he thought was hurtful. It's just someone lashing out and should be treated as such. But if she requested his services knowing the costs she should have paid.

themare

What a skank

britney

Mark my words: At the end of the day this b**** will pay for everything she has done.. big time. The whole world already knows she respects nobody. She is a sociopath that wont get a happy ending

John

@Shannon first off the court can help by allowing liens on real items like house ,cars etc They can also allow paychecks to be garnished under the State law in whatever state..

But the court isn't going to track her down etc.. thats your job and most of the time you can get paid for that cost as well..

I would love for someone like LiLo to owe me this.. I could milk the F out of it. Not like I would have to even try since she would screw it up on her own.

Ghost Rider

"Im not a born Druggie, Im LINDSAY LOHAN!!! NOW GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE ON YOU FOR STALKING ME, AND MOVE THAT CONE!!!