« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

STEVEN FRANCIS

MY WIFE THINKS

I'M INNOCENT

7/31/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0731_steve_francis_tmz_video_ex
Former NBA star Steve Francis thinks the sexual assault charges against him are a "he said/she said" kind of thing -- but he told our photog yesterday ... his wife doesn't believe the allegations, and that's all that matters.

A woman named Shauna Simien claims Francis groped her back in May 2010. She filed a complaint, but so far no charges have come of it.

Francis denies the allegations and lashed out on Twitter last week, calling Simien a "broke ass dwarf who can't sing."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

GUILTY.

Reyna38

black people are never innocent... NEVER.......!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUMB ASSESSSSSSSSS,.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I don't know who you are or what you are accused of but I say guilty.

Chef Jack Tripper

More sports nonsense? Time to make a sports specific sister website that caters to your jock-o viewers. The rest of u*****e this garbage.

OKS

Another story about a black person brought to you by BET. 13 percent of the population and over 50 percent of the stories.

kitnplayn

I think he did it. First of all, he "thinks" that it's a case of he said/she said? That is not a sensible comment from a wrongly-accused. "A broke ass dwarf who can't sing" is clearly abusive, so why wouldn't he be capable of other forms of "abuses"? He doesn't even mention his wife or that he's married on his wikipedia page. I wanted to get a look at her, because I suspect she is a doormat. Get smart, give him a lie detector test. Fail.

TheHOLETruth

Gloria Allred to the rescue!!!

Kitten

Sure buddy, She thinks you're innocent...
As she's checking out divorce attorneys behind your back.

HumanNature

Just the fact that Ms. Simien filed a complaint let me know that it happen.

GUILTY!!!

Lo From Wisco

What a focking gentleman to take to his Twitter to throw juvenile insults her way. Classy.

DIANE TALBOT

He groped her back ??? I don't get it !

greg

reyna you sound better just not comententing

Kari

I've never heard of this guy, but I don't agree with his wife. And "broke ass dwarf who can't sing"--classy response to some serious charges.

patty

Why, why is it that all those accused of sexual assault, rape always claim they did not do it??

Don't know the stats but I would be willing to wager a bet that 99.9% of those accused of sexual assault, rape! are guilty..

daftshadow

This guy still making headlines, well actually seems to be making more headlines when he is no longer relevant in the NBA... lol. Kinda funny if you think about it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments