Brooke Burke & David Charvet

HERS & HIS

MATCHING ABS

8/2/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0801_brooke_startraks
"Dancing with the Stars" co-host Brooke Burke showed off her flawless mother of four curves while on the beach with her buff and lean fiancé/former "Baywatch" hunk David Charvet in Malibu on Tuesday.

The 39-year-olds are a match made in workout heaven.

Shread

She's so over rated. Paper bag that PIGGY face.
He's a toad. lol

5thbeatle

I'd hit that with no problem.

Cari

She's an airhead with great looks. Same with him...and they go together well.

Leader of the ignorant masses

I am not making fun of this guy but every time i see him i picture in my head that time he was crying on tv. There is nothing wrong with that but its the image of him that i will always have.

dawn

on hd screen u can see the c section scar and most likely tummy tuck. I would have abs like that if i my only job was working out and getting my hair and nails done

Cmac0309

She's freaking timeless. Im only 21 and she is one of the finest out there.

spyke

Another one who doesn't know how to use birth control. Who needs to have four kids? Nobody that's who. I wish these "celebrities" would start setting a better example by voluntarily limiting the number of children they reproduce. We tell people to spay/neuture their pets to control the animal population, nobody seems to mention the fact our future generations aren't going to have a planet to live on if we don't slow down a little. This woman has different fathers for how many of these kids?

shelley

lol their abs do look similar...kind of funny
But yeah, I'm sure she's had a bit of help tucking her tummy after four kids. No doubt about that

wtfdude

TMZ I don't understand why on earth you have such a comment section ? Its clear people here are all losers . They have nothing ever good to say about anything you people write about . Sad ... @spyke You truly are a totally moron ... BTW for the ones that actually do comment nicely , this wasn't meant for you , only sorry losers that have nothing better to do in life ... Both these people look great and I'm glad they are still together as a family ... That's life losers ( FAMILY )

Lauren

damn, hes hot

The Gorn

Brooke's still built like an atomic sh*thouse. The world would be a better (and hornier) place if all of us could age as gracefully.

Different-Time-Zone

Why do men wear long pants to their knees, on American shores? Has Puritanism made a come-back?
Are men afraid to be called gay, should they happen to show their upper legs?

Mariluz

Must be nice to have dinero....

briana

This is a set-up photoshoot with Startraks where Brooke and her nasty David get a percentage of the profit from sales.

Kifferslady

I think they look great. She's had 4 children!! Who cares if she's had a tummy tuck? If I had the money I'd get one myself after 3 kids!

Spyke.....are you kidding? Why don't you go live in China? Who do you think you are telling people how many children they can have?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments