RIHANNA IN BARBADOS

HAVING MORE FUN

THAN YOU

8/2/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080211_TV_rihanna_still

Rihanna partied her FACE OFF in Barbados ... while remaining half-naked the whole time. Warning: the following images are titillating and depressing -- because you're not there.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bob

I think she would fly with an 8-ball and a lot of tequila.

some guy

Ehh... I once went to Trinidad during the off-season to visit a college buddy. The whole time we were there he wanted to smoke this low-grade weed that kinda made me nauseous and headachey. He wouldn't stop smoking it. I'd try to go along and smoke it, but I kinda hated it. Ended up drinking alot that trip.

jw

This skank sure knows how to act skanky. Gross, I wouldn't even let my dogs tongue near that.

Lizbayv

Glad to see guys think she's gross, because I always thought she looked liked a tranny (no offense to trannies), but was worried that I thought that because people would think I'm jealous. Thanks guys!

Sapphyre

Hoes usually do have more fun....For a short while.

Demmi

Barbados is one of the Caribbean's leading tourist destinations and is the most developed island in the region, with an HDI number of 0.788.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbados

And that right there is why the rest of the world think that the general population of America is the most uneducated in the world!!!

Bobo Frog

David Jong, that's a really bad story. You need to learn the art of story-telling, dude....'cause that sucked.

bailey

god, she has some ugly ass boobs. ew time to fix them rihanna for real. im am so glad i am not there. ew

Bobo Frog

She has a mouth like The Joker.

Iamabajan

Bajangirl

On the serious note...when I read post like these base on a person enjoying their culture and others who don't know anything about the culture or celebration, make comments on dumb s#&t.... It just shows the whole the education system of America and how much about the rest of the world you know...best to say nothing than to let the world see your true colours.

Bajangirl

Wow some of you just walked right into this one...the whole object of the festival is to let loose and just celebrate...wow a mind is a terrible thing to waste and seems like History class was never taken here...lol...live it up Riri ...do your thing...Bajan for life!!!

Bajangirl

BTw the Barbados festival is not called Kadooment...It's called Crop Over...Kadooment is the cultural season celebration and it's celebrating more than just sugar cane...do your history before doing a story that shows culture or history ...oh and btw ammmm in Barbados Rihanna is a bajan not a celebrity; she was HOME!!!!

Cujeaux

Weren't we just subjected to this already too early this morning?

I think RiRi and Chris Brown deserve each other. He goes after the dirty whores and she's proven herself to be one.

And before anyone gives me **** saying I'm a prude - she sets a poor example for young people who will be running our country one day so I don't feel the least bit guilty for calling Tweety Bird out. Young people need to know this kind of public display is repugnant and disgusting.

Ship this ho back to that third rate country. She can cry them a river the next time she gets assaulted. Nobody should be acting like that in public - harvest or not! She's a rich b*tch who has no reason to celebrate with them to begin with. Attention whore!

tellmeaboutit

Everything about her screams CHEAP!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments