Taylor Lautner

CHECK OUT MY $200,000 TOY

8/2/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Lautner New Car
"Twilight" star Taylor Lautner just gave the world one more reason to hate him -- because the 19-year-old just bought one of the most badass cars on the planet ... worth more than $200,000.

According to sources, Taylor walked into an L.A. Mercedes-Benz dealership with his parents last Wednesday ... paid for a silver 2012 SLS AMG -- complete with gullwing doors -- and drove it off the lot that same day.

Score one -- a BIG, FAST, awesome one -- for Team Jacob.

0801-taylor-lautner-MERCEDES-sub2
Fun facts: the SLS AMG goes from 0-60 in less than 4 seconds ... and maxes out at nearly 200 mph.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

matt

first, and that looks nice. with a guy that looks like he got kicked in the face.

Anonymous527496

Ugh..with the economis problems of the world I think that car was a waste of 200,000 dollars. But hey, it's his money. Good luck making money after the Twilight movies series are done and over.

northern gypsy

perhaps this maybe too much horse power for this fellow ???

Alesha

I saw this car in my town last fall. It is pretty damn amazing.. The owners here never even drive it so it is in pristine shape. Gull wing doors are nuts!

ChunkyLightning

It's a sweet car but I don't know if I would buy one like that not knowing what my future after twilight might be.

elyiia

The question is, how long till he gets drunk and crashes it.

RamHead

We have a young dude and a fast car. I don't know if that's a good combination, but hope for the best.

Superman

When I saw the name, "Taylor Lautner", I thought it was a girl. Probably why the guy is gay. Douchebag move getting a car that only gets about 20 mpg. A fool and his money are soon parted.

There's a problem here

Nice car, but I don't get why you couldn't put out a few thou for a nose job

3Storms

Let him. If he thinks he'll have the kind of career that'll let him actually keep such a car then a fool and his money are easily parted.

OKS

My first thought was - his nose! I first fix that mess than think about a car.

Jackie

Hi's nose is too big for big white. ha ha...anyway cool car.

makeitstop

not that there's anything wrong with it

K Parr

He had better be careful that all this fame doesn't go to his head. such a young age, such extravanganza. Still lives at home? hmmmm

Blackchild1101