The Situation

6-FIGURE PAYDAY

In Major Tanning Bed Deal

8/6/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_situation_tanning_composite_ex
The Situation
is getting even richer ... now that he 's locked down ANOTHER 6-figure check to be the face of a new tanning salon business ... TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the deal tell us ... Sitch just signed a 6-figure contract with the Boca Tanning Club. We're told The Situation's deal was pretty sweet -- because along with the FAT paycheck, the company he runs with his brother -- MPS Entertainment -- also got an ownership stake in the business.

We're told Sitch wants to open FOUR new salons in Jersey within the next year -- and he's already recruiting friends and family members to work in the shops.

Calls to Boca Tanning have not been returned.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

The American Dream used to be: I'll go to College so that I can make a better life for myself," God, now it's "I'll be a moron on tv and make more money than any College Education would have cost" What the hell?

JoeG

The initials MPS actually stand for My Penis Sells. lol

Daniel Mountain

I agree with the first comment. American morals don't seem to exist anymore.

Hoopee

Do the tanning beds make the spots where your abs are supposed to be turn darker so it looks like you have abs? Congrats to a loser turning his life into making money, but he's still a loser.

Allison

he's a douche bag but hes a SMART douche bag

She's baaaack

Not only is he way not good looking, he's stupid as a damn rock. If I tune in to something and he's talking I can feel my brain cells evaporating from the drain of this creature's stupidity. I hope someone is doing some planning with all that money he's making, otherwise when it dries up he's going to be standing in food lines.

clm

He is damn ugly.

Sir Boo

Boca is Spanish for mouth. Maybe he is using his mouth in ways other than speaking to get these high dollar deals.

nasty

His first business mistake is hiring friends and family to run the shops he plans to open. Thats a recipe for disaster.

Mick Kahler

No sweat. The Situation aka Potato Nose will find a way to blow the loot he's making. Any woman who would hook up with this clown is a true skank.

Mark

Has anybody else noticed that this moron is built like a smurf?? His legs look like they're about 2 feet in length. So "Sitch", no matter how much you flex your stomach, you'll still have the legs of an 8-year-old girl. Too funny. haaa haaaa

Sloane

poster boy for skin cancer now huh?
how nice for him
stupid is as stupid does
sadly...stupid pays in this country!

Nicoleasm

Don't do it Situation! Never hire family and friends to run a business for you, it'll end up in disaster where you'll lose friendships!

AntiSocialForum.com

The world needs more orange greasy idiots

jillybean

Yuck people still tan? He looks old because of it and so does most people that go.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments