'iCARLY' STAR MIRANDA COSGROVE

BROKEN ANKLE

In Tour Bus Crash

8/11/2011 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miranda Cosgrove Tour Bus Accident
"iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove suffered a broken ankle when her tour bus crashed into a tractor-trailer in Illinois this morning ... her rep tells TMZ.

The rep explains, "Miranda Cosgrove's tour bus was involved in an accident early this morning in Illinois on I-70, just outside of Vandalia."

The rep adds, "There were 5 passengers on the bus, and Miranda suffered a broken ankle. At this time, we are told everyone will be fine."

0811_cosgrove_crash_scene_footerCosgrove -- who is also a singer -- had been performing in Ohio on Wednesday night and was traveling to Kansas where she was scheduled to perform on Friday.

Miranda's rep tells us the 18-year-old Nickelodeon star's "Dancing Crazy Tour" will now be postponed until further notice ... adding, "Miranda thanks everyone for their understanding and support."

According to local reports, the tractor-trailer was already overturned and the bus hit a part of the vehicle that was blocking one of the lanes.

0811_cosgrove_performance
Thanks to KSDK.com for the crash pictures.

Cristian02

She is so hot!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I like Miranda....she seems so cool...I am an adult and love to watch iCarly with my kids....aww..hope you get better!

DownUnderDefender

Unlucky and Very lucky at the same time. Yo TMZ! no licensed pics??? what's up with that? lookin at you Dax! I kid, and, I don't want Inspector Dax on ""my case" INSPECTOR DAX!

tiffany

My daughter and i saw her perform a couple of days ago at great america...she performs live..no lip syncing...i hope she gets well soon!!!!

The PMG

She'd be a lot more attractive if she didn't have Steven Tyler's mouth

spinner25

That sucks.

I'm glad no one was critically injured.

Icebaby... is back dude

What's funny is she actually believes she can sing, or act. That hot blond on her horrible show should be getting more attention than her. But, since Miranda reminds me of Tera Patrick, I say she has a hot face to f__k.

Koolfingaz

Its funny that she actually believes she can sing, or act. That hot blond on her horrible show should be getting more attention than her. 18 and going on tour... give me a break!!

Steve

How does Miranda Cosgrove have a tour bus??? All these little tween stars are LOADED while the rest of the world is broke! It's amazing how parents spoil their kids and buy all the merchandise these kids are selling. They may not have money for food, but they will surely buy Miranda Cosgrove and Miley Cyrus tix! In any event, get well Miranda.

Jen

Took my daughter to see her last night. It was a great show. Oh and TMZ the accident was in OHIO not Illinois.

mamajj

Glad to hear no one was seriously hurt & she will be OK. I love watching iCarly w/my son. My son thinks that show is hilarious.

King Beef

I thought this was going to be a Michael Jackson story when I first saw the picture.

MikeP

That no one was really hurt
AND her tour was cancelled.

Rachel

Actually Jen it happened in Illinois, not Ohio. Get your facts straight before you try to make someone sound stupid

T. Bag Jones

An already overturned tractor trailer was there. What bonehead bus driver barrels through that scene fast enough to cause that much damage??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments