David Carradine

Wife Settles Lawsuit

Over Actor's Auto-Erotic Death

8/17/2011 10:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0817-david-carradine-EX
David Carradine's wife has just settled her case against the production company of the movie David was shooting when he died of auto-erotic asphyxiation ... TMZ has learned.

Anne Carradine had sued MK2 Productions, claiming they had a duty to supervise David while he was on the shoot for the movie, "Stretch."  Anne claims the night David died in his Thailand hotel room, the production staff had gone to dinner and told David he would have to make his own arrangements for the evening.

Sources tell us that MK2 paid Anne money to settle.  And, we're told the other defendants -- including the hotel and insurance company have settled as well.

In all, sources say Anne will get around $400,000 from the defendants.

0817_david_carradine_footer

AntiSocialForum.com

I volunteer to supervise Eva Longoria while she plays with herself on her next movie.

some guy

When left to my own devices, I also like to go to Bangkok and hang myself with my pants around my ankles.

Is that what Carradine considered a good time?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He was a grown ass man, why in the hell were they responsible for him as if they left a child alone? what am I missing? WTF!

shellian

What kind of crap is this? No adults are responsible for other grown adults. Are you kidding me? If I'm supposed to "look after" you, then I should be able to claim you on my taxes. This is crap!

karlew

Ridiculous!!!!!

Bob

Between them it was cheaper to pay her off than defend her sorry accusations. Tort reform blah blah blah. Giraffes lick each others balls for free. Dave would have been welcome.

AntiSocialForum.com

Rumor has it that she is going to sue the lotion company next. Watch out Johnson & Johnson!

writenow

Why would they have to supervise an adult? Was he doing this day and night?

Frank Wank

The results of Liberalism. Lawyers and lawsuits have been allowed to get out of control because these lawyers are part of and support the dems. Have you noticed on the last few years since Obama took office the commercials for schister class action lawsuits against every drug made in the last 30 years? It's no coincidence.

Chris

Sounds like a good plan; tie laces around your genitals and hang yourself and your spouse gets $400,000.

Bobby

They should not have paid her a nickle. I can't see how they have any responsibility in his death.

about 2 yrs ago

the rich have no shame. this settlement is absolutely disgusting. a little person is shunned for returning an item to a store and these wack-jobs screw business' out of hundreds of thousands in private (no longer, thx to TMZ) and just continue to get away with it. why don't these companies turn around and sue the wife for not being available to complete her "wifely duties" which lead this nut-job to seek his "own entertainment". it just goes on.

KnuckleDragger

$400,000 is gonna buy a lotta dildos! You go, girl!

Tom Cruise

What a crock of sh#t. David was grown man and responsible for himself. The idea that he needed to be baby sat is just bull sh#t. She shouldn't get a dime. Not to sound cold but David was a weird dude and no amount of baby sitting could have saved him from himself.

c

I can't believe those idiots paid. This wasn't some child, he was a grown-ass man. If the dumb bitch wanted him to have a babysitter she should have hired one. People will do anything for money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments