Bar Refaeli

Greece'd Up Bikini Pix

8/19/2011 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819_bar_rafaeli_bikini_launch

Bar Refaeli went to Greece ... put on a tiny bikini ... and once again forced Leonardo DiCaprio to question his life decisions.

PokerStar

I don't think Leo has too hard of a time with women. Bar is a cutie, but Leo can pick and choose his flavor whenever he wants.

Maybe she doesn't play Poker ???????

Mary

A model? are you kidding? Maybe she is beautiful, but she worked because of Leo, now her only job is to be on vacation in bikini. She has short and fat legs and cellulite (here you can't see it but is there). Leo can have all women he wants

some guy

Hmmm... so I was looking at the pics, and was thinking about Greece. Looked at a map. Noticed alot of islands.

What if the Greek govt. leased some of the bigger islands to travel resort companies, like Club Med or Hedonism? I'm thinking something long-term, like 20 yrs. minimum.

If companies build resorts there, it will bring in more tourism dollars as well as provide jobs, as well as tax revenue.

Greece is centrally located in the Mediterranean. Perhaps a big pleasure boat hub could be built there.

Nic

Very manly, lack of curves, broad shoulders, no butt, powerful jaw, small breasts for body size, towering pillar, ugly smile, terrible posture... And an elitist personality. What about this is to like?
In picture 15 I could very well imagine a penis sprouting instead of that bikini bottom.
Horrendous choice in bikini, too. Cuts into her hips and makes her boobs sink.
More interested in the woman in the pink bikini behind her.

greg

Show me a goood looking girl and i will show you a guy sick of her **it

elm

She looks happier now than in the Leo era pics. That's the bottom line, so good on her. Seems the israeli boy has given her the satisfaction that maybe was missing.

CDS

Meh. Her face is kinda plain, and her body is lumpy without definition, kind of like mashed potatoes.

Leader of the ignorant masses

All this talk how hot she is and how he screwed up. This guy has NO problem picking up hot women before or after her. And no matter what a woman looks like that does not mean you will be happy together if it just does not work anymore. I would rather be with a woman who makes me happy regardless of how hot she is than someone i am not happy with anymore.

Chaim Estevez esq.

She's all boobs.Average face,no ass...next

haveababybymebaby

this chick REALLY needs to get over the fact that she was dumped for another chick. one or two pictures would be normal but one photo after the other of her wearing next to nothing while either mud wrestling, posing or greased up is just sad. sorry Bar, sometimes a guy is into more than looks.

cowbulls

These pictures and the first 50 comments made my day. The gay designers are losing favor with their teenage boy looking models. Bar actually has a little bit of an ass although not nearly enough for my taste. The rest of her is a real woman body and I like that her hips flair out. She definitely doesn’t look like a teenage boy. I love that her breasts have real slight sag to them. Hard fake breasts are terrible sexually. I would rate her an 8 and if she had a little more bubble to her butt she would be a 9. There has never been a 10 (sorry Cindy Crawford and Stacy Keibler but you are 9.5’s).

Dana Edwards

Oooops! Looks like I put my Gerard comment on the wrong site. Sorry about that.

Observer

she is anything but gorgeous!! Good riddance Leo!!

josh

DiCaprio is a major movie star she like an ageing model.

swaps

Will Leo rethink about his decision after seeing her in bikini.She is not looking very perfect

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments