Xtina's Lawyer Attacks Website

She's NO Child Abuser!

8/24/2011 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_christina_doc_launch_ex_2
Christina Aguilera is furious over an Internet report implying that she beat her son Max and gave him a black eye ... and now TMZ has learned she's threatening to sue.

Aguilera's attorney, Eric Greenspan, fired off a letter to MediaTakeOut.com ... after the site published a story under the headline, "CHILD ABUSE???? CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S SON IS PHOTO'D WITH A BLACK EYE!!!"

Greenspan writes, "Christina is a wonderful mother and was not present in the park when Max fell and hurt himself."

He adds, "To imply that she had something to do with this incident, without any investigation on your part whatsoever, is reckless and unconscionable."

After threatening to pursue legal action against the site, Greenspan concludes, "HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!!!"

MTO has since removed the child abuse reference from the headline.

Justice_4_Kelly

Look at the kid's hair and clothes. He's obviously not being taken care of by her IN MY OPINION.

The problem is child abuse and domestic violence is very hard to prove, let alone investigate when there is money and fame involved. The system always favors the rich and famous.

Zippy T. Pinhead

I don't blame her. Kids will be kids. Even for them to hint that it might be child abuse is beyond comprehension. Morons will do and say anything to get attention for their websites.

Amber

I am no Xtina fan but I am a mother of two toddlers and I can tell you they end up bruised, scraped etc.. all the time - they are TODDLERS - unsteady, falling, tripping etc all the freaking time - give the woman a break!!! Life is bumpy when you are 3-4 yrs old....

cindy

Way to go Christina Aguilera and her legal team! It's not right and glad Christina and her legal team are taking action!!

Hello is anybody in there?

This is typical from some tabloids, making up lies to sell magazines or get hits on their site. Truly sad how some people would stoop so low to gain publicity. For shame!!!

D

#1, that's the style, "the kid's hair"! I'm on Xtina's side on this one.

wolf

Maybe the fat drunk self centered Snookie should get more than one nanny. Was not present when her son fell--Of course, she was probably in bed hungover.

charley

she may not abuse him, but then her man comes first before her child and to me thats an unfit mother...more worried about whose gonna screw her nasty thingamig instead of whats happening to her child...must say thats one ugly kid!

Emm

He's a boy!!! What next are we suppose to do, put our children in plastic bubbles... Keep fighting Christina.

gina

I'm glad that Christina got her lawyer to start action on these false claims. Hope she really does take it further and sues this media outlets starting false claims.FYI people everyone now a days who work leave there children with nannys. Christina Aguilera works and not just sits home. Besides her child is 3 yrs old and is very active sporty kid so has scratches and bumps happen. She does not cause harm to her child you haters who want to hater her on purpose.Christina Aguilera show people you are a fighter and we love you girl.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

Way to ********o Christina...im black & view mto & i absolutely HATE some of the stories they clearly pull out their a*ss recklessly & blindly! Im sooo glad somone is finally standing up for themselves & suing them! That site makes tmz.com look like the Ghandi of this celeb blog stuff smfh! Please sue! They have to learn!

divine

That is one ugly kid even without the black eye.. I guess he got his uglyness from his father and fat mother.

Telstar

Hey, the kid's probably just clumsy. Or he fell down again. Or wait; he probably walked into a door or something. Yeah, let's go with that...

Jenn

I don't believe she did anything. In 1969, when I was 5, I fell on my forehead and had two huge black eyes. My mom hated it because everyone thought she had beaten me. Nope...just fell off the porch steps.

Kevin

Oh dear that letter doesn't seem very professional. All caps rage? Er....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments