Christina Aguilera

I Didn't Bruise Up My Baby!

8/24/2011 10:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_christina_ex_INFChristina Aguilera is firing back at rumors she's somehow responsible for a giant bruise on her son's face -- telling friends little Max simply had himself a little fall at the park ... chasing squirrels.

The photo was taken yesterday afternoon at LAX -- with rumors circulating that Christina's "erratic behavior and alleged booze-filled outings" somehow contributed to Max's accident.

But sources tells us, that's total nonsense -- 3-year-old Max was out with his nanny last week, chasing around squirrels ... and the kid tripped over a rock and bruised his face.

According to our sources, Max was taken to the doctor immediately and everything was fine. No broken nose, no stitches. Just your average boyhood bruise.

As one source put it, "Christina is a great mom ... Max is her #1 priority."

0823_celebrity_injuries_footer_v2

Lori

Great moms take their own kids to the park and they do not get sh*t-faced drunk in public, or even in private. That's called setting an example for your child.

jess

I fell off the climbing frame when I was 6 and had pretty much the same bruising. 2 lovely black eyes and a cut nose.
Just because the kid has bruising doesn't mean his mother is beating him..... Christ leave the poor woman alone...

Luz

Christina looks very unhappy, and the little boy has a sad, dimmed look in his eyes!

she

These things happen. Anyone who has kids knows that these things happen. The only people who think someone must have beaten this boy are the people who don't have kids.

Celebrities Suck

I'm sure she didn't bruise up her kid, however who lets their children chase squirrels? I don't know what world she comes from but in my world chasing squirrels is not normal. Squirrels carry all kinds of diseases and rabies is one..

whatevs

As "Another Source" puts it: "Christina is a great mom. And paying a nanny to take care of her son is her #1 PRIORITY".

Chase

When did Snooki buy blonde hair and have such a FUGLY baby????

Mimi

It sickens me that people would insinuate that she did this to her own child. She should SUE every single website and publication that even suggests that! Kids fall, they hurt themselves, they get bruised!

Maria

Bull****...I came from a totally abusive home as a child, raised by my mother and drunk step-father, and no one would have known it. Don't ever assume that because she wrote a song about him, she is a good mother, has anyone ever thought it's out of guilt. I'm sick of this crap, parents, especially those "celebrities", think that they can do anything, and nothing will happen to them...she is still a human being, with a serious drinking/drug issue, and she this precious little boy is alway with a nanny, why...doesn't she have the patience to take care of him? Look at that face, that comes from more than a fall! Talk all the talk you want, but take it from someone who has been there, you can't let this just go because she is famous; Child Services needs to check into this. Not only the minority and not-so-rich abuse their children. Someone please check into this, it could save this child from further abuse, or even worse, if she did hit him. If it was just from a fall, then that's great and I, along with all other readers would be grateful, but if it's more, then she needes to be stopped. COME ON LOS ANGELES, STOP CATERING TO THE SO CALLED CELEBRITIES...

Cecilia

<<>>

So are you really that saying any kid with messy hair or dirty clothes is being neglected or abused? Give me break. The kid is 3 years old. They play, they make messes of themselves and everything else, they have accidents and get hurt sometimes. That's what they do.

I guess he could look like he stepped out of a catalog, but then Christina would be accused of being an image conscious phony who only had the kid there for a photo-op.

Winter55

I do not care for Christina at all. In fact I can't stand her, but as a mother of a little boy, I can tell you that they run, fall, scrap, scratch and hit anything and everything. Accidents happens all the time.

Jessica071

I don't think she would hurt her son, she was beat as a child. So I highly doubt it.

Glenda

If the ER Dr. thought this was abuse then they would have reported it. So fast to just to conclusions. Anyone of us has fallen or hurt themselves without anyone else involved. I hate this society of finger pointers.

nicole

the boy looks just like his dad, wow

hiccup

I am not a Christina A. fan but.... I feel the need to come to her defense. My daughter fell on a playground and hit the bridge of her nose on the stairs going up to a slide. She had the worst black eye. I was so embarrassed for her and worried that people might think she was abused. Needless to say, we spent more than a week at home until that bruise was gone.
It happens!