Jada and Marc Anthony

Report: Will Walked In On Them

Left Crying

8/24/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_jada_marc_BN_01
A suspicious Will Smith paid a surprise visit to Jada Pinkett Smith and found her with Marc Anthony ... this according to a new report.

In Touch Weekly claims in early August Will had become increasingly suspicious that his wife was having an affair with her "HawthoRNe" co-star Marc Anthony and secretly flew home from a movie shoot. If you've ever seen "HawthoRNE," you might understand why (clip below).

The mag claims Will walked in the house, found Marc Anthony and Jada together and left the house crying.

Reps for Will and Jada said Tuesday Jada had not been unfaithful to Will, specifically mentioning Marc Anthony in the denial.  A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Marc was at Jada's home, but in April not August, when he went over to look at a DVD.

In Touch claims Jada and Will have been living separate lives for months. As we reported, sources close to the couple insist they have not separated, but there are significant problems in their marriage.

0824_marc_jada_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Taylor Dadson

Jada Jada Jada, shame on you, you can do better than that walking skeleton Skeletor Zombie.

mike

So did Marc Antony tap that azz? Yes or no?

some guy

Damn... brothas don't cry alot. Think Jada has some 'splainin' to do.

Rock Singer

Sorry TMZ but I don't believe this crap.

lauren lipkin

i see this is gonna be turned into a divorced post soon.
i like.

RD

Hopefully this story is not true because she HAS to have higher standards than to be with that weasely looking insanely jealous slime bag!!

theblackman

Why is there, all of a sudden rumors about the smith's marriage..
Why them? Lol

ed

Jada, WTF? That dude looks like an alien ant. You are a very beautiful girl (with skills), choose someone else, ANYONE. Not Marc Anthony. Yikes. If I were Will, I'd be crying to. She's chosen one ugly mother-f---er over Will. He must feel like s--t.

YouDontSay

WTF! Will is so sweet and fine looking. Marc is nasty. PERIOD!!!

Nikki

This doesn't surprise me. I watched this season of hawthorne and I commented to my sister just YESTERDAY (after seeing separation reports online) that I wouldn't be surprised if Marc Anthony was somehow involved. The chemistry b/w them on the show was unreal. So much so, it didn't seem like acting me! I like Will and Jada as a couple. I hope they are able to work it.

i see all

I KNEW this..... I personaly think marc and jada fit just right, this must have been going on since he started Hawthorne caus i could see the chemistry!! it was clear from day 1 in the series... the energy between them is strong and i think they should end up togheter... never saw this with jen an marc..she is to big and to full of herself for him... i like jennifer but the match was a bit off... sorry for the kids an everybody involved but both couples ar not going to make it.. I HAVE SEEN THAT....

ladydiinpa

I don't believe this, It has been rumored for years they have a "open marriage" & they are swingers/bisexual...I doubt Will cried if this really did happen

Utahn

I thought they had an "open marriage". If this story is true, then what's all the fuss? They have both stated if they have an attraction to someone else, it is only natural. They just don't want to hear about it. Something seems fishy...

Kathy

What is the attraction? I just don't see it. She would risk everything for him? Huh?

megan

So, I guess this means rumors of their open marriage are false.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments