Jada and Marc Anthony

Report: Will Walked In On Them

Left Crying

8/24/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_jada_marc_BN_01
A suspicious Will Smith paid a surprise visit to Jada Pinkett Smith and found her with Marc Anthony ... this according to a new report.

In Touch Weekly claims in early August Will had become increasingly suspicious that his wife was having an affair with her "HawthoRNe" co-star Marc Anthony and secretly flew home from a movie shoot. If you've ever seen "HawthoRNE," you might understand why (clip below).

The mag claims Will walked in the house, found Marc Anthony and Jada together and left the house crying.

Reps for Will and Jada said Tuesday Jada had not been unfaithful to Will, specifically mentioning Marc Anthony in the denial.  A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Marc was at Jada's home, but in April not August, when he went over to look at a DVD.

In Touch claims Jada and Will have been living separate lives for months. As we reported, sources close to the couple insist they have not separated, but there are significant problems in their marriage.

0824_marc_jada_footer

cloudninegirl

MARC ANTHONY? Gross.

mousetrap

Jada and Marc are cute together. They are both small people. I think Marc Anthony is hot. He isn't conventionally handsome, but he has a charisma, confidence and coolness about him that makes him attractive.

Jen

Jada...Jada...if this is true...someone needs to slap that B****...going from Will Smith to Marc Anthony?1?!? REALLY???????

Natalie

I've always been disgusted by Marc Anthony, he's a greasy snake! I hope Will beats his skinny, sick looking ASS!

Bob

SHAME on Jada. without WIll YOU wouldn't have a career! No wonder J-LO broke up with skeletor marc... she knew something was going on with jada cheater and marc. will is so slowww!

agold

And that explains J-Lo. He must be hung like a Budweiser horsie. :) YAY! Guess Will wasn't blessed.

Cleveland Gal

Marc Anthony???!! Wow that is a downgrade if I ever seen one! Couldn't pay me enough money to be with him not even on his best day. I understand why J LO called off her marriage. Of course Jada isn't any prize either so I guess they are perfect together.

Amy

EW!!!! Marc Anthony is disgusting!!! If that is true she needs locked up in a psychiatric hospital!

TMZ Facker

This wh-0-re! what a wh-0-re!!! NOBODDY DOES THIS TO THE PRICE OF BELLAIR!! NO ONE FAKZ WITH WILL SMITH!! HES THE MAN!! NOW YOU DIRTY wh-0-re YOUR DONE ITT!! YOUR GONNA GET IT!

Eastender

Well that explains the JLO divorce. I always took Marc for a snake, but not Jada. I hope this is a false rumour because right now my brain is burning at the notion of those 2 going at it.

meg

They're doing it or want to... It's too coincidental that jlo and marc announce divorce and then all of a sudden this comes out. Poor will... Call me sometime.

kelly

I don't believe this story about Marc Anthony. How the hell could you have Will Smith and want to be with Marc Anthony.....geez I hope this isn't true.

rebroxanna

another "WIN" for Scientology! rumors are both couples flirt with it.

Mary

If this is true, it is the "celebrity crime of the century." If anything I would have thought that J Lo and Will would have cheated on Jada and Marc Anthony. But I guess you never know people.

jdog

I guess Sientology don't fix everything....come on Will, Jada, just get on one of those doohickey Scientology contraptions and work this out....LRH would be so impressed....ZOLTAN!!!!