« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kurt Angle

Arrested for DWI

9/4/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_kurt_angle_mug_ex
Wrestling legend Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning on charges of driving under the influence ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... Angle's car was spotted by another driver ... swerving between lanes on I-66. Angle was busted by Virginia State Troopers, who responded to the call, and taken to Warren County Jail.

He posted $2,000 bond and was released at 3:31 AM.

Angle won the gold medal in wrestling at the 1996 Olympics before turning to professional wrestling. He made his name in the WWE and is currently under contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MC

Chin Up... (It's true because he has a huge chin)

CarneyIsGod

I hope he gets fired too just like Matt did. This is Kurt's 2nd DWI with TNA, isn't it?

Missy

Matt Hardy had other issues,and his arrest was the final straw. I'm pretty sure Kurt will be put on some kind of probation with TNA as well as that title belt leaving his hands very soon!

JungleRat

He kinda looks like one of those Meth-heads. Like a zombie.

steponme

I guess TMZ is not foreskin friendly

Chris Johnson

DUI? Oh it's true-It's DAMN TRUE !

bored

omg!! way to f*ck up Angle!! all that talk about going back to the Olympics and being in "the best I've ever been in my life"... loser!!

peoplearesilly

Do you send people from your staff to sit at the courthouse every day all day and this is the best they came back with? Really? Most don't even know (or care) who this is. I thought this was a celebrity site -- ????

makeitstop

What happened to his chin??

BIGSHH

In the words of the late great Sam Kinison... "how the **** else am I gonna get my car home???"

MunozRicky

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $60...0 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use BidsOut.com

caw

Get rid of the ******* he is so much better then everyone else. Show him he may be good but he can still be fired as matt hardy was a week or two ago. Just because he is a big name star he should not get special treatment. And this is not his first dwi. First one forgive second on throught the book at him.

CrisDizzle

*cue the Kurt Angle entrance* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNj39wwM6IY U SUX! U SUX!

chris smith

OMG I was at the Woodstock TNA show last night and I live in Warren County. So that means he was at our jail.

Everyones~A~Star

Hats off to law enforcement for taking this selfish douchebag off the streets

...take a cab next time you azzhole.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments