« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kurt Angle

Arrested for DWI

9/4/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_kurt_angle_mug_ex
Wrestling legend Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning on charges of driving under the influence ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... Angle's car was spotted by another driver ... swerving between lanes on I-66. Angle was busted by Virginia State Troopers, who responded to the call, and taken to Warren County Jail.

He posted $2,000 bond and was released at 3:31 AM.

Angle won the gold medal in wrestling at the 1996 Olympics before turning to professional wrestling. He made his name in the WWE and is currently under contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cybersanford

I agree with need for harsher punishment. But then the Judges might actually have to do time.
Just sayin.......
http://wwwmarkandlauree.blogspot.com Traveling across the USA in our motorhome

Phil

Thats not Kurt Angle?

NYC/BROOKLYN©

A. HOLE YOU PAPOOSED YOURSELF!!!©

Cartman

HGH gave him a huge chin. I can't believe an Olympic wrestler would stoop to doing the circus pro wrestling.

I guess everybody has a price.

Michoacan Y Jalisco

what a **** for brains douche bag! dummy!

Roberto

lmao at some of these comments. I only joined this crap to reply/make some comments too. In regards to someone saying his face is long: I don't think that GIANT M in the middle of his face helps with that. And yeah, he is training for the Olympics so he's been trying to back cut down his weight and what not, so he looks sickly as all holy hell. But he's a moron, pure and simple. When your at this level of fame you gotta think about what your doing and who your affecting. I honestly could care less about most other celebs because to me, they all do what they do for the money. Guys like him, especially where he wrestles, are doing it for the fans and for the love of the business. To basically just go ahead and throw what you've done down the toilet is a slap in the face to his fans. I mean, some kids might look to him (sadly) as a role model for his acheivements. Yet he keeps messing up. I think he needs to get fired and get some treatment for whatever issues he has. It's real, Kurt. It's damn REAL!

jb

I know he's an idiot but damn he looks good, at least compared to how he looked a couple years ago. Looks like he lost a lot of weight and all that fat was hiding what turned out to be, pretty handsome features. He looks quite yummy now.

Jayke1981

If Kurt stays.. then Matt has EVERY right to be pissed... because what OTHER reason was Matt fired for exactly?

Ace

What are you doing in "Hicksville"? Where the cops are required to be 300lbs and only have GED's. Do they know how to run a breathalyzer?

harv

TNA is home of drug addicts, drunks and has beens.

Carollee

Kurt you can still be a Hero- WE loved watching you wrestle in High School and through-out your career-Get help, we love ya man!

regina

too bad my 1 brother doesnt work there anymore...or my other brother isnt there anymore...lmfao...well im sure the front royal inmates will be talking about this for days!

Phillip Ressler

He probably got his car insurance with (w/) Direct Auto Insurance... just like Matt Hardy! :(

sc1432

What a stupid moron. This is like his 3rd DWI..He may of won a gold metal, but it was NOT for having brains.

EllieS

How many times? Seriously, TNA will do nothing because he's the biggest draw they have. Without Kurt, you may as well just let Vince buy you out for a second time. Between his prior charges and this...is it three strikes yet?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments