« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

I'm Quitting 'Basketball Wives'

FOR GOOD!

9/7/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_lozada_EXD

We've heard it all before -- but this time Evelyn Lozada says NO AMOUNT of money can bring her back for season 4 of  VH1's "Basketball Wives."

Sources close to Evelyn tell TMZ -- Lozada made up her mind yesterday, after VH1 posted a blog implying Evelyn may have cheated on Chad Ochocinco with his former teammate Terrell Owens.

We're told Evelyn is furious -- claiming the rumor is simply UNTRUE -- and she feels betrayed by the network. VH1 has since pulled the blog -- but Lozada has already decided enough is enough ... and she's told producers she won't be returning.

Sources tell us Evelyn is now looking for other opportunities -- and will focus on planning her upcoming wedding to Ochocinco.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

babyfat

duces,good bye,had no business on the show,no decent black woman would do what you did.chad already have 4 bastard children,why? add to the pot,it takes a man to be a father and raise his children.that crew ib la is from the devil's workn shop,except for drea and the wife from compton,the rest need to be droped from the show.

amiwright

Good, now we don't have to see her on TV looking like a rabid racoon with all that make-up one. Now poor little Ms. Jennifer is gone have to think for herself.

Mellowyellow

Good, now go back to your (shoe) store, get a life, some class, and a dictionary.

Des

I HAVE NEVER MADE A COMMENT TO ANYTHING IN MY LIFE, BUT I HAD TO THIS TIME. FIRE THEM NOW!!!!
VH1 THESE DUMB B's ARE JUST TRYING TO HOLD OUT FOR MONEY. GET SMART AND REPLACE THE ONE'S THAT WANT TO COME BACK! THESE DUMB B's ARE REPLACEABLE, TRUST ME! WHY WOULD THEY THINK THEY HAVE THAT MUCH JUICE!!!!! FIRE THEM! THEY REPRESENT BIG MONEY HUNGRY WHORES NOT WOMEN!!!

KC Babi Babi Babi

stop muggin me Evelyn....smile plzzzz....

diane wooods

She scared Jen gonna tag that a%%. And if you didn't cheat why are u so upset, you and him are good for each other big as% liars. Please don't come back **** starter retard.

Theresa Lindsey

I am very concerned about the fact that you would like to have your brother in law @ your wedding.There is a gentleman in Detroit, by the name of Earl Smith @ 1313-590-1958, a three time cancer survivor, can show your Brother In Law how to heal his own body in ten day's. With Natural Herbs...I would not lie,nor waste your time if this man could not help him.If you do nothing else.please, call him and speak to him. Then you decide.Doctors by law can only offer a suffer three things.1. chemo, which poisons the insides. 2. radiation, which burns the insides and pierce the organs with tiny holes. 3. Operation, which when the body is opened the cancer spreads. Suzanne Somers proved, that there is a natural healing out there for those who seek it..Many Blessings...Theresa

Dmorg58

She's a dum ho,during her taost to Shauni she loyal through thin and thick, it's thick and thin Ev. Also Chad said if he saw someone at the club that he liked, he should be able to bring her home with them. She said what if I don't like her, he is suppose to be marrying Evelyn and giving up all other women. Your friend, your real friend Jen spoke the truth about him, she should open her eyes and stop being so stupid.

Diamond124

It's true she did cheat on him, she is a HO fo SHO. if he sleeps on it then He's an ass. I Happen in the Bahamas

Diamond124

Jennifer talked on her thats the real reason why they're no longer friends.

roajo

It seems that Ev and Tami like to start trouble but rather than giving constructive criticism they enjoy degrading those that feel intimidated by them. Tami gives her smiles along with her getting even attitude. I am so pleased that Tami is getting some help with her anger problem and I am sorry for what she has gone through, but there are also others who have been through traumatic ordeals and they don't act like her, the ones I know become more humble and have more humility after going through such ordeals.
Please believe me, I am not judging either one of them I just see something beautiful underneath both ladies that could be a great asset to them.
They are beautiful ladies but their language and grammar does not give them any credit when mostly every other word or sentence includes F###, ain't, MF, and on and on.

MS SHAY

hi,i watch basketball wives,and i must say that,this show is gives a bad name to all women!NONE OF YOU ALL ARE WIVES,YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH I PAID HOES WITH MAKE UP ON!! FOR REAL!! ALSO LET ME SAY THIS: EVELYN YOU ARE LOOSE,JEN IS STUPID,SHAUNIE U ARE A **** STARTER,SUZY YOU ARE DUMB ASS HELL AND A BACKSTABBER,TAMI YOU JUST LOVE TO DAMN FIGHT ALL THE TIME! YOU WOMEN OR SHOULD I SAY HOES!,GET SOME BUSINESS ABOUT YOURSELF,KIDS ARE MORE MATURED THAN YOU ALL!

charlean welch

I think you ms. evelyn need a real ass kickin by a real bitch. cause the way you act ,you like some tramp with no class . With All that money you have you still have no self respect Boy i would like to be that person. Thats y your man has not set a date. Com your getto as down Bitch

Emi

i would hate to see Ms. Lozada leave the show. I think she should reconsider and maybe Ms. Shaunie and her partners should think about bringing more latina flavor to the show mix it up girl.

Joyce

Never watched the show, but when I read those comments, it does not sound to good auto mieten basel

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5