Nancy Grace

I Never Trash-Talked

Ryan O'Neal

9/13/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0913_nancy_ryan_EX_TMZ-01
Nancy Grace is perplexed that Ryan O'Neal dropped out of "Dancing with the Stars" because of her, telling TMZ, she never said anything bad about him.

Sources directly connected to Ryan tell us ... the actor was all set to do DWTS but dropped out because Nancy has said bad things about his son Redmond, who has had chronic drug problems, and also suggested he was a bad parent.

But Grace tells TMZ, "We have never covered Mr. O'Neal nor his family on our show," adding, "I hate that he dropped out of DWTS; I would have loved to compete with him and wish him the very best."

Grace says she considers O'Neal to be one of the great actors of our time and she finds his relationship with Farrah Fawcett "an inspiration to me."

Nevertheless, O'Neal has bitter feelings toward Grace ... and he freely discusses that in private.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Nancy Grace and Chaz Bono make DWTS look lke a Freak Show at a Carnival.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

Nancy Grace will be square dancing with Jose Baez in hell while Ryan O'Neal plays the music.

D

Poor Ryan, always a victim.

ed baggett

Nancy Grace has a chip on her shoulder about that
"poor fiance'of hers" who died on her. S**t happens no matter who you are. She needs to change her attitude...the world owes her NOTHING.....

ed baggett

The photo on this article is very "unflattering". She looks like a "prune face" who's just swallowed a "jolt" of CASTER OIL. Her attitude is constantly acrid..I don't care if she does have a JD in law...arrogance knows no boundaries !

MARGETALICA

when I first saw Nancy - on dwts I thought I had the wrong net- and I had tuned into a rerun of dance your a$$ off...

Sandra

Don't care about these people!!

Laura

I am 99.9% sure I have heard her discuss the son on her show.

Tom

Nancy Grace IS a piece of trash. I hope she breaks a leg, hip, ankle or any bone during practice; never making it to the first episode. If she makes it, I ope she is knocked off the first week. Ha, 'nuff said.

Greta

She's an Ugly, Nasty, Lying Bitch. Has she ever said anything nice about anyone? Does she spend anytime with her children?

eternity

What a pitiful big baby he is!!! We love Nancy Grace, however, we are joining the DWTS BOYCOTT because of the filth they are putting on by exploiting Chastity's mental illness and deviant behavior. She does NOT belong on TV or anywhere near children, animals, etc. She needs to be put away.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!

Forget about the writing in this story. The picture is what matters. Ladies and Gentlemen: Nancy Grace, A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words! A rabid dog looks friendlier than her.

Vinsetta

Harvey cant stand Grace so the good thing is you know we'll get the best pics of her on the site.

Eileen

I can't find a video online of Nancy Grace saying anything about Ryan O'Neal or his son Redmond. But really, if there was such a video....would she really be wrong about his parenting skills? Just look at the relationship that he has with his 3 children!!!! He's quite full of himself. IF that is a reason to quit DWTS he's an idiot. If he truly had a grudge against her he should have competed on the show & tried to win. Maybe it's also political? He's so far left and well....she's not.

stridX

What a fn lil bi*ch he is can't even take what someone says about him, Love Nancy she tells how it is and think it's just an excuse for him to drop cause he suck at dancing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments