Tareq Salahi

"Devastated" by Wife's Liaison

With Journey Guitarist

9/15/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_salahi_neil_EX_01
Tareq Salahi
is telling friends, he feels "betrayed" by Journey guitarist Neal Schon, a trusted friend who has hooked up -- again -- with his wife, Michaele.

Tareq is saying he considered Neal and his band members "best friends."  The band recently came to his winery in Virginia and played for free and even stayed with Tareq and Michaele.

And there's more.  Two weeks ago, Tareq and Michaele went to a Journey concert in Virginia and hung backstage with Neal and a woman named Ava, whom Tareq believes is Neal's wife.

Tareq has been crying hysterically, saying he feels as if his life is over because Michaele is all he lived for.

TMZ broke the story ... contrary to Tareq's belief that his wife had been kidnapped, Michaele was hooking up with Neal in Tennessee, bouncing from Journey concert to Journey concert.

She's baaaack

Oh my goodness. I am laughing so hard I am going to wet my panties! I can't wait to see Michelle with rock groupie hair rocking her studded leathers! Oh baby, this sure ain't the end of this one. Can't want to watch this play out. Comic relief.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

PATHETIC GERIACTRIC ATTENTION WHORES! SMH!!!

Ray

This band sucks anyway. Schon has made terrible business decisions, and now this. No surprise! Once Steve Perry and Steve Augeri were out of the band, no one else even listens to their crap anyway! Let the two happy ugly people go frolic together. And Tareq, let her go. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater. Peace out....

Erik

Please! Any gimmick for a little publicity. Stop reporting on these idiots.

karen darvin

I went on a journey with a guitar playing man, I d umped my old guy yea, that's right, he's over there in that trash can...I went on a journey with a man in a band, I feel like a girl so take me by the hand, let's get away from here, come on come on, lets run away from here, I'm d one wi th the wine and the white House dine now get me outta here, get me outta here, my rock and roll man

outformorefun

Awesome!!! Hopefully he'll take a ride down to the train station, and make a nice overweight and over bearing 'SPLAT!!!!!'

ang

Dont stop believing ,hold on to that feeling....:p

Missy

Isn't she pregnant? Guess a Maury "who's the daddy" show is in her future!

nmdc

Neal was married to Amber until 2008, when they divorced. He has not been married since. In regards to Tareq - anyone of "celebrated importance" is his best friend. The Journey band HATED Tareq and loved Michaele - always have, as her former girlfriends and her knew the band well.

There's a problem here

He's over the hill, but she's so old he probably has to WD40 her nether regions if he even hopes to get into that dry as a bone gaping, flabby old cavern. Good luck with that.

c

He is so full of ****. Really, *******? This guy and his bandmates are your "best friends" and you don't even know who his wife is? Shut up and go jump off a cliff.

gloria

I think he will turn the corner soon and realize that her departure is a good thing. Move on, Tareq, while the opportunity presents itself.

Kate

They're 'best friends', huh? Funny, I don't have to say I 'believe' someone is married to my friends; I actually know whether they're married and to whom.

I'm still not convinced this isn't just for attention.

Bobby

Here's my Nostradamus impression.....
He'll attempt (fake) suidice - probably pills, but nothing close to lethal. She'll come back and reconcile to set the stage for another attempt at a "reality" show. I don't believe that ancient rock star wants to wake up with her for very long. Also, her fake MS illness will flair up again to add to the story.

Jayne

Some people will do anything for publicity!
Shame on Neil Schon for getting into this crap!