« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Half Pint Brawlers'

Hulk Hogan is Ripping Us Off

9/20/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_hogan_vs_brawlers_ex
The guys from "Half Pint Brawlers" feel so ripped off by Hulk Hogan's new "midget wrestling" show on TruTV,  they're talkin' lawsuit.

HPB's founder Puppet the Psycho Dwarf tells TMZ ... Hulk's new show, "Micro Championship Wrestling," is straight up stealing.

"Half Pint Brawlers" on Spike TV followed a group of midget wrestlers trying to create a specialty brand ... which is exactly what Hulk is doing on TruTV.

The reality star goes on to say, "There were a lot of situations that appeared to be copied from what we already did. There were also statements made by members that are almost the exact words out of my mouth."

More than a little coincidental?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sonny

1st

James R. - Los Angeles

It sounds like the Half Pint Brawlers are getting the 'short' end of the deal.

two cents

Wow, midget wrestlers. Never heard of that before. Quit their whining and grow up. lol You snooze, you lose.
TMZ!! Enough of these spamming posts. Good grief.

MariJoy

Yay Littles...stick UP for yourselves!!

Mandii

My only concern is that neither of these shows are on TLC....The Little Channel is slacking...

Joe

I've met Hogan before and he's just a bastard full of himself. The only reason he's around are the rednecks and wiggas in this town.

TheUltraworld

Put Chaz Bono on there

D-INCARNATION

They feel short changed.

the TRUTH

Hulk hogan can not live past his ego christ it is biggest then andre standing on the great kali's sholders i like him in the 80's and early 90's cuz his ego wasnt that big and he actually wrestled no name jobbers but now any time he wrestles it HAS TO BE in the main event nothing less he lost his wife because of his own ego and THATS THE TRUTH ............. SUE ME HOGAN and i'll PROVE EVERYTHING I SAY IS FACTS

bunny

Looks like the merge between the brands will be short.

Lee

growup stop whining and do your job, this story is just to get them attention and thats it, its not like there can be only one midget wrestling company since theres many reg wrestling companies.

Gary

Hulk Hogan is short of female wrestlers. I think that he should hire that lady on the "pit boss" show

Gary

If all else fails they could have "HALF PINT CRAWLERS" or baby wrestling.

Marcel Bertrand

I read from one midget wrestler that he also works in a bar at night in florida and wears his black mask. He claims that he has an opened challenge for anyone to wrestle him and if they can pin him, they win a prize. I forget what the prize was? He also claims many people have tried and not one was able to pin him out of all the people who attempted to pin him for I believe it was 3 minutes (I don't have the article with me)that the wrestler had to have his shoulders pinned to the mat. Now, I don't believe that for an instant. You take any man who is 6'4" and weighs 255 pds. you mean to tell me this midget wrestler could kick out of a pin situation?? The entire staff with Hogan and his two people and all of the midget wrestlers are talking trash and expect the public to buy it.