Halle Berry

Breaks Foot In Spain

9/21/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921_halle_injury_launch_V2TMZ has learned ... Halle Berry broke her foot in Spain this morning, and it's creating problems for the movie she's shooting.

Sources tell TMZ ... Halle was on the property where she's staying and simply took a misstep.  She heard a crack and then felt the pain.  Halle went to the hospital, where doctors put her foot in a cast. She was taken out of the hospital in a wheelchair.

As for the movie she's currently shooting -- "Cloud Atlas" -- sources say the immediate plan is to shoot around her.  We're told that will be a combination of things -- shooting her from the waist up, using a stunt double, and shooting scenes for the next week or two in which Halle does not appear.

The plain in Spain creates intense pain.  We just had to.

Gridiron

I volunteer to massage it for her. I'll give her the Rex Ryan special...

$$

"The plain in Span Creates intense pain"

so does your spelling...

Becca

Um, I think you mean from the "waist" up... not waste???

Jack

"The plain in Span Creates intense pain. We just had to."

No, you didn't.

theblackman

I lol'd when I read the title

Lilly Pad

I'm confused,...I thought Halle Berry was better known for putting her foot in her mouth,....

Rogue Warrior

What she needs is a little drilling by RW, and she'd be on her feet in the morning!

Barbarascy

The one thing that I have noticed about this woman is that there is ALWAYS something going on with her. This is common with drama queens and people who have really bad voodoo curses put upon them. I wonder which one is her problem?

Tammy

I hope this is a sign that karma is about ready to catch up to this digusting, alienating-her-child-from-her-father biotch!!

Sin D

My god this women is hot even in a whellchair and a cast....yum yum in my num num

patty

Can Halle say "Karma"....That's what the selfish witch deserves! Love it.... Boycott any movie this idiot is in!

kimmig

I hate to say it but damn she's a little to old to be a leading lady???? She is more suited for Lifetime movies now ya she's hot but she's hot for a 50year old ......for real move over for young sexier women

penny

What is so great about Halle Berry. She is always wearing the same dull clothing, hair is cut off short above her ears, no makeup, man sunglasses, and worst of all is that pissed off look she carries on her face. She wants to be a boy.

Jackie

Here we go again with miss berry...aww!!

Teresa

Whatever! Maybe that will calm her screaming hysterical butt now. She THE example for pretty on the outside but not pretty on the inside.
PS she's gonna have to cut her jeans off. No way will they fit over that case. LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments