Ray J vs. Fabolous

Vicious Club Fight Footage

& 50 Cent's the Ringleader

9/21/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_ray_j_fight_v2_still

TMZ has obtained footage of the Vegas nightclub brawl between Ray J and Fabolous -- and the wildest part ... sources tell us, 50 Cent stirred up the whole thing.

We're told Fiddy had been encouraging Ray to confront Fabolous about their recent Twitter feud -- and Ray finally decided to get in Fab's face at Moon nightclub inside The Palms casino.

In the clip, you can see 50 standing between Ray and Fabolous ... with a big ass grin.

But we're told Fiddy actually jumped in to break things up when Ray J and Fab started scrapping.

As we previously reported, Ray J was booted from the club after the fight -- but he was not arrested.

JW

50 cents is a DOUCHE BAG, what do you expect.

gally

So dumb!!!

Trina

50 was far from laughing. He was cleaning the corners of his mouth with his hand like he always does. No 1 is calling Ray Jay a punk but he's not about that!!! 50 didn't have to put a battery in his back, he was just a lil' to excited to be in 50 and Mayweather's company!

Banner

50 said Ray J swung and missed. Brandy brother aint bloody nobody up.

TyroneTorres

I can't believe Kim Kardashian slept with this low life Ray. Until she apologizes to the world for being such a dirty w50538! I will never think she's hot. I hope she ends it one day. Still waiting for your world apology or overdose.

rich_breezy

- TMZ OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT DAWG ! , cuz Ray J. said on WSHH that he was arrested & 50 Cent had nothing to do with it he was just their with Ray J accompany him as the Money Team along with others .

Danielle

so 50 clearly did say on the radio early that Ray J swung but didn't connect so all that sh*t he talking, they need to make another video of them fighting one on one and see who wins

lookitsRAY

this has to be the worst video ever. Glad you got it though but who ever was holding the camera needs to get those butterfingers checked! Don't get mad just Follow me on Twitter!

Frank

I'm sorry but this is so funny on so many levels. 1st, the video is junk. Small window, jumping all over and shows NOTHING. I hope you didn’t have to pay any $ for it. 2nd, VICIOUS club fight? Please. My younger kids have gotten in bigger squabbles before than this so called FIGHT! 3rd, Sorry RayJ but you trying to come off all hard just cracks me up. Stay in your safe "momma-dome" and don't try to come off hard again or else you may really get hurt by someone that hits with a 'closed fist" and doesn't just pull hair. 4th, This was all because of Twitter comments going back and forth? Really? What next, the grade school "I know I am but what are you" comments during morning snack breaks? Gimme a break! And to reiterate my previous comment, RayJ you have no street cred, please don't try to come off all hard again. It's dangerous and really funny.

Frank

I'm sorry but this is so funny on so many levels. 1st, the video is junk. Small window, jumping all over and shows NOTHING. 2nd, VICIOUS club fight? Please. My younger kids have gotten in bigger squables before than this so called FIGHT! 3rd, Sorry RayJ but you trying to come off all hard just cracks me up. Stay in your safe "momma-dome" and don't try to come off hard again or else you may really get hurt by someone that hits with a 'closed fist" and doesn't just pull hair. 4th, This was all because of Twitter comments going back and forth? Really? What next, the grade school "I know I am but what are you" comments during morning snack breaks? Gimme a break! And to reitterate my previous comment, RayJ you have no street cred, please don't try to come off all hard again. It's dangerous and really funny.

chief

i hope Ray j gets his ass whooped

BK

Proof^ fab's face is fine ray-j must have been drunk talking all that ****.

Mary

Bahaha Ray J is what, like 5'5" and 130lbs... hahahah. Stop trying to act hard

FloydBrownComedy

You need to see Ray J's reaction to the fight. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euh9dSNf4xU

MACKMAN

the damn camera man was in the damn fight back the **** up

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments