Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

JanicePrado

Did this woman, Nancy Grace, complain about being judged guilty without a trial?

Scott

Her dress was super tight. I suppose all her nipple was trying to do was get some Oxygen...

tellmeaboutit

Now there's the top of the hypocrisy scale. Lynch mob Nancy who's led more people to hero worship her crap by declaring people guilty before they're even arrested/brought to trial, whining that she's guilty without a trial. She's repulsive in more ways than one.

e

A nipple is a nipple. Who doesnt like a nipple?

tilly

Robert, I loved your comment about the parachute material! I was trying to put my finger on where I had seen that shiny brown stuff before!!!
Nobody else seems to mind her advertising for herself on t.v. I used to watch her show, and loved all but the repeating the beginning night after night. Caley Anthony was long dead and she still started the same show with Breaking News, 2 year old girl missing. I had to stop watching this past year as she has really sunk to new lows.

Meggeler

Is OK Ms. Grace, I thought I didn't know who you are & shrugged you off. Now I realize I know who you are, and I have respect for your excellent performance. Well done. The 'malfunction' is no big deal just a boost to your career.

Good Luck!

Ed Barbar

She sure judged those Duke Lacrosse players, but I sure hope she is right that it wasn't her nipple. Who wants to see this hag's nipple.

Woody

Who cares? I think her nipples are lovely and she has no reason to be embarrassed. It's the most natural thing in the world.

Karl

I say Tit mom is guilty. Pullleeeeze. Let's unleash the lawyers shall we, so I can talk over them and despite what they say find you guilty. I'm not pretending to be anything but a nipple slip victim who went to law school and tried a lot of nipples. The whole defense theory is nonsensical. And now for America's Hero's, all those in uniform who had to see the nipple live without the ability to TIVO in slow mo. You will always be remembered.

pdxmike

My eyes are bleeding... I will be suing!

KEVIN

SHE REALLY SHOULDN'T QUIT HER DAY JOB.........

KEVIN

SHE LOOKS LIKE A BETTY WHITE RETRO !!!!!!!!!!.......AND THATS NOT GOOD.............

Arie

she did that purposely to get attention and it worked. let's just hope chaz bono doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction now.

klesb

If not Nancy's, whose?

DKOL

Casey Anthony is Tot Mom. Nancy Grace is Tit Mom. And they're both sluts!