Maria Shriver's Parking Woes

The More Things Change ...

10/1/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001_shriver_ex
The Shriver/Schwarzenegger family driving misery continued yesterday when Maria Shriver got a parking ticket in Brentwood ... which our camera guy politely handed to her before she drove off!

Her son Patrick was pulled over for speeding last week, Arnold got a parking ticket the day after he left office, and Maria had a slew of parking and driving woes in 2009 (see below) that we thought were behind her.

Guess not.

Fran

Typical elite, parking tickets they have money to pay. Hey Maria is a Kennedy and she's above us all, that's what she thinks. She should be setting an example for other or at least her kids.

James R. - Los Angeles

OMG!

That's so sad! Millions of people are losing their jobs, their homes, living in their cars, and we have to be concerned about parking tickets??? And how is a PARKING TICKET considered a "driving misery"???

BTW...the tmz photogs should be arrested for STALKING.

Mom of Five

Shame, Shame, Shame on these folks for continuing to violate the laws in these driving and parking issues. Making a "mistake" is one thing, but continuing the behavior is a whole other CHOICE........

Whatever happened to points being charged against someones drivers license for the violations and once a certain number of points is obtained the license is suspended or revoked??????? I'm guessing those rules only apply to everyone else...

soulofanangel

"Kennedys" get away with....let's put it politely, criminal acts that would require jail if not for the "Kennedy" soft touch from the justice system.

soulofanangel

"Kennedys" get away with.... let's just say politely, criminal acts that would filled the jails if they weren't "Kennedys".

Truth

NO DOUBT THE SCHRIVER'S AND SCHWARZENEGGAR'S ANCESTRY GOES BACK TO THE FAR EAST. SURE DRIVE LIKE ASIANS... TRUTH!!

Kartrashian Klown

People with a record of so many tickets should have their driving privilege revoked. Why are they driving if they can't do it right?

Phyllis

What right did the TMZ paparazzi have to pick up her ticket? Had he nosily picked it up before she got into her car? Unless she asked him to hand it to her, he was way way out of place!!

james whipple

Parking tickets. Honestly, who cares?

nof

Maria should be able to park where she wants, when she wants, how she wants.

And I plan to file a civil complaint against this continued harassment vs. she and her family.

But only when Charlie Sheen buys my latest project - and I'm on stand-by as we speak.

Nof

nof

I'd also like Maria to make some more You Tube videos, thanks.

Nof

nof

Last time I saw Maria she was at The Rose Cafe eating dinner with Arnold -

-Of course I went right up to the both of them -

-Cuz that's how I roll.

I said, Arnold, Bob Rafe put you on the map -

So now The-Raphaelson-family in NYC (specifically the late Dorshka) want you to put ME on the map.

Maria looked right through me - like How Dare I -

It was actually pretty Sexy.

-And Arnold shined me on like there was No Tomorrow.

-Cuz that's how Arnold rolls.

But at least neither of them Slugged Me -

Thus I left with my Face intact.

But I never go completely away ...

Never.

tre

she's all 'yeah, yeah just give me the ticket already i got things to do"

E

"Parking" and "driving incidents" do not "happen to" the Schwarzeneggers/Shrivers. They choose to park in places they have no right to and drive or park illegally. They occasionally get called on it. Too bad it's never enforced against them because despite their belief to the contrary, they are not better than everyone else.

nof

Arnold can make you think/believe he's going to call you
and in like five minutes?

-When the truth is?

...He's dismissed you on sight -

Never understood why Bob Rafe made Arnold TAKE acting lessons -

Arnold needs acting lessons -

Like Stallone needs a gym.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments