Diddy Apologizes

"I'm Sorry for the Ignorant Way

I Represented Myself"

10/4/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy Apologizes
Diddy
claims he "backslid and regressed" when he shouted racial and homophobic slurs at a clubgoer in Atlanta this weekend ... and now the rap mogul is begging for forgiveness.

Diddy went to his Twitter page a few hours ago ... and issued an apology to his fans for the way he acted inside Compound nightclub Saturday night ... when he threw ice at a clubgoer, threatened to fight the guy ... and then called him a "n**ga" and a "f**got."

Diddy explained, "I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented [SIC] myself ... I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better."

He added, "I have a responibility [SIC] that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed [SIC] in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn."

TMZ spoke to the man on the receiving end of the slurs, Ricky Parker, who tells us he felt "humiliated and disrespected" by Diddy ... and claims he will no longer support the hip hop icon.

Parker tells us he couldn't believe that Diddy would attack him so ferociously, simply because he was drinking Grey Goose vodka that night and NOT Ciroc vodka, which Diddy serves as a spokesperson for.

Parker tells us, "You won't ever hear me support him from this moment forward."

1004_ricky_subasset_01

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

toasty

who cares.

Buckaroobonzai

talk about knowing how to blow smoke up ones ass... he does it like a pro. But he's still just a thug b1tch.

Joao

I told you the PR obligatory apology was coming next... what a piece of chit... That vodka outfit made a BIG MISTAKE - A BIG MISTAKE

Jay

Yeah right. Your just sorry you got caught!

Joao

...and furthermore, you stupid piece of chit, use some of that money you're flaunting around and finish your GED or at least get a grammar/spell check. Dumb punk.

kanyeisgay

Sorry is not enough PDIDDYPUFFY.We are posting this story on CNN and Fox comment sections until they start to cover it.

barbiemacs

Its all ok...hes black and they are NEVER racists or biggots...that is only white people...silly thinkers..!! It will all be brushed aside tomorrow.

kp

This is what his publicist told him to write.

Buckaroobonzai

Hey, one question, Who gained the MOST when Biggie Smalls was murdered? YUP, Diddy. things that make you go hmmmmmm....

Cheryl A.

These fake apologies every week are getting old.

I am talking about a LOT of people, not just this guy.

MARGETALICA

homophobic rap-tards Nahhhhhhh never happens...

Stiletto

Only unusual thing...was that it wasn't at a WaffleHut!

TheHOLETruth

Notice how the incident happened over the weekend, but it wasn't until he was exposed that he saw the light and became born again, again and wrote his "apology". Is this guy really that dim witted? Incidentally, who is he?

Mary Ann McQueen

Diddy or whatever his name is today should really be ashamed of himself. He used the most ignorant, hateful words that we're all trying to teach our youth to forget. He insulted a variety of people in one swoop....just because they weren't drinking his brand of vodka. Really?

He proved that he can get dressed up, hang out in the Hamptons and fly a private jet, but he still is a nasty thug at heart.

Mary Ann McQueen

MARGETALICA

I wonder how DIDDY would have reacted to the guy if he was drinking a 40 of colt 45?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments