Beyonce

Stomach Folding Video

Ignites Pregnancy Controversy

10/11/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_beyonce_still

We know it sounds ridiculous ... but the Internet is buzzing with rumors that Beyonce is NOT really pregnant and she's wearing a fake stomach in an elaborate cover-up. Now, a controversial new video is fueling the fire.

Beyonce appeared on an Australian TV show this weekend called "Sunday Night" -- wearing a tight red dress that accentuated her baby bump.

But when B sits down in her chair, her bump appears to collapse inward, leading many to believe it's not B's real bump after all ... but a prosthetic device intended to deceive.

photo that started beyonce not pregnant rumors

So why would B fake preggo? There are rumors that she has hired a surrogate mother to carry the kid, so she won't have to put her body through the strains of pregnancy.

But color us skeptical -- because last month, Bey bared all during a vacation in Croatia with Jay-Z ... revealing what looks like a totally legit baby bump.

1011_beyonce_sipa2We called B's camp for comment -- but we haven't heard back yet.

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AlwaysOnTimeB

Now I'm wondering, wasn't before, but I've never seen anything like that happen with a pregnant woman before!

Lo From Wisco

MTO is saying she really is pregnant, but not as far along as she's "showing". They said she's wearing a prosthetic so she could make her big announcement at the VMAs. Why do I care about this? Yeah, I have no idea either.

chzbrgrmachne

are we really worried about this? is this all we have to pay attention to? How does whether or not she's pregnant or not change ANYTHING that really matters? If she's not pregnant, will all wars stop, the global economy will magically be stabilized, and everyone will have what they need to be healthy, happy, and productive?

MALLORY

after all the times you have all spread false accusations against her and camel man , i mean jay z would not surprise me it actually saddens me that she has to pretend though come on Bey if you dont want to put your body through hell thats all good ....but be real . Be better then the,, be honest

jennb

I have never seen something like that before either - if the pics are real. Interesting.

Bud

Why? because she's an attention whore.

Molly

There are pictures of her in a bathing suit and she obviously has a baby bump. Beyonce is not not the type of celebrity to "fake" a pregnancy.

mamajj

My guess is she is probably wearing a bigger bump to make it seem like she is farther along. They can lie & say she had the baby then go into hiding & have it a couple months later in privacy. And I have noticed in pics she looks bigger in some then others & they are taken within a few days or weeks of each other.

Kevin

It would be easier to form an opinion if the video's frame rate was higher.

Rosie

how stupid do you have to be to say its fake lol you guys are idiot lol get a life

Jodi

I can't see her doing something so foolish and idiotic as wearing a fake stomach but time will tell.

firebaby

i'm pregnant with baby #3 and my stomach has never folded over like that when sitting down... does it look strange? yes... but maybe it's just the dress, who knows.... it'd be pretty stupid in this day and age for her to fake a pregnancy, but hey, stranger things have happened....

Faye

anyone who has been pregnant knows the stomach can move and seem different it is n't this hard rigid issue. This is why famous people go for months not confirming pregnancies because of this childish foolishness. who wants to read this crap for nine months

Rebecca

First of all, pregnant women are told by their doctors not to wear high heels. It is to dangerous for a pregnant woman to fall in heels. She is wearing stilhettos.

Second, I have had three children and never, with a stomach that big would I completely lean over to sit down. You kind of have to ease back into a seated position.

The dress was not so much o*****ive away for me. Dresses pucker in wierd ways all the time. However, the other two things make me wonder.

Reality

Yea, you'd have to be pretty damn stupid to not see the prosthetic flap up from the bottom when right before her butt hits the chair, then she hid it with her arm.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments