Beyonce

Stomach Folding Video

Ignites Pregnancy Controversy

10/11/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_beyonce_still

We know it sounds ridiculous ... but the Internet is buzzing with rumors that Beyonce is NOT really pregnant and she's wearing a fake stomach in an elaborate cover-up. Now, a controversial new video is fueling the fire.

Beyonce appeared on an Australian TV show this weekend called "Sunday Night" -- wearing a tight red dress that accentuated her baby bump.

But when B sits down in her chair, her bump appears to collapse inward, leading many to believe it's not B's real bump after all ... but a prosthetic device intended to deceive.

photo that started beyonce not pregnant rumors

So why would B fake preggo? There are rumors that she has hired a surrogate mother to carry the kid, so she won't have to put her body through the strains of pregnancy.

But color us skeptical -- because last month, Bey bared all during a vacation in Croatia with Jay-Z ... revealing what looks like a totally legit baby bump.

1011_beyonce_sipa2We called B's camp for comment -- but we haven't heard back yet.

So, we gotta ask ...

Mikki the Luv Bug

Thats not even Beyonce.. Duhh.. watch a little closer people. :)

Mikki the Luv Bug

If you look a little closer.. Thats not even Beyonce.. thats someone PRETENDING TO BE BEYONCE.. I CALL SHENA****NS!!

Mikki the Luv Bug

OMG really people.. thats not even BEYONCE.. thats someone PRETENDING to be Mrs. B. Look a little closer.. the whole video doesn't show her face till the end and when they do.. you can clearly see its not her... I CALL SHENA****NS

Muppet

Whoops LOL That has to be embarrassing for her. I think she should just open up and tell her fans the truth now.

army-chick

Wow. I'm due December 12 (that makes me one week shy of 8 months) and she's bigger than I am, yet she's supposedly not due until February? Something isn't right with this...

Marie

Beyonce is really pregnant. It's just that her belly is flexible.

Lisa

Do I think it's fake? Yep. However, for those saying she looks to big to be five months along. You have to think about her althetic her body was before. I was 100 pounds when I got pregnant and very tone. At 5 months I was wearing size 40 pants! 14 inches in 5 months and I looked 9 months pregnant. I wasn't faking it.

crissyh

I have never thought it was real... the size of her bump is too inconsistent, plus she's too vain to put her body through that. If she is pregnant, then she is VERY irresponsible because she danced HARD at the VMAs, and in heels! The dress is a giveaway, and the beach belly is a very nice prosthetic.

Canadian Dee

That footage does not look real at all....I think that movie magic and special effects are at fault here..

Cody V

America - the only country where something can happen literally right in front of you and people will still deny it happened.

Robin

She's pregnant. Maybe she enhanced it a little for TV. If her baby is due in February she shouldnt be showing that much. This is early October. In any event. I saw her in a store in Manhattan and she is in fact preggers. But if it were fake or real who gives a damn she is not the first person to be pregnant and surely will not be the last. LOL

Leliah

yall about a bunch of dumb ass-es. Why would this famous woman that has kept everything they could away from the public announce a fake pregnancy. LMAO She's having a baby. If I were her and Jay, my baby would be running for presidency before I explained a dam thing to the media and the cronies that call themselves detectives.

Hand in your licence because you guys are so worried about these 2 its ridiclious

wkryan

This is dumb! It's a fitted maternity dress - when she bent over the fabric sagged.

wkryan

observer

how can she be that big??!!!! one month later??? then sit down and look like she's not??