Beyonce

Stomach Folding Video

Ignites Pregnancy Controversy

10/11/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_beyonce_still

We know it sounds ridiculous ... but the Internet is buzzing with rumors that Beyonce is NOT really pregnant and she's wearing a fake stomach in an elaborate cover-up. Now, a controversial new video is fueling the fire.

Beyonce appeared on an Australian TV show this weekend called "Sunday Night" -- wearing a tight red dress that accentuated her baby bump.

But when B sits down in her chair, her bump appears to collapse inward, leading many to believe it's not B's real bump after all ... but a prosthetic device intended to deceive.

photo that started beyonce not pregnant rumors

So why would B fake preggo? There are rumors that she has hired a surrogate mother to carry the kid, so she won't have to put her body through the strains of pregnancy.

But color us skeptical -- because last month, Bey bared all during a vacation in Croatia with Jay-Z ... revealing what looks like a totally legit baby bump.

1011_beyonce_sipa2We called B's camp for comment -- but we haven't heard back yet.

So, we gotta ask ...

Ozzie X

She could have had a miscarriage.

TMZer

It is making me rethink about it. Why is she walking funny, pregnant women don't walk like that and they definately don't sit down like that either. Too many weird things about this whole thing. Maybe she miscarried and is still trying to make believe that she is still prego...who knows and really who cares!

Nunya

Her pregnancy is as legit as that lion's mane she wears on her dam head. She's a thief & now a liar...real nice qualities for little girls around the world to look up to

kathywhite

Hi, sweety. My friends told me about BlackWhiteFinder– č0 /Μ. She told me it is the best place to meet black and white singles whoever you want. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot, you will find someone you like there. Black or white even guys from different race. Have fun! You may find me there! ;)

Roberta

Her bump looked pretty full and then the bottom part disappears as she's sitting down and bending over. But what's even more suspicious is that in the middle of sitting down she's about to cross her legs. The pic of her and JayZ on the beach could be fake and she's just sticking her belly out. It looks as if it's deliberate the photo taken on the beach to show her belly full.
Personally I don't give a crap about either one of them!

JiLL1

I think she is pregnant. What would be the point to make it up since the jig would be up in 9 months anyway.

LOLOL

You mean to tell me that her Camel husband has all that money but wanted to save a few bucks and opted for the Ghetto Version of a fake baby bump...hahaha That thing sunk in like a bean bag chair..

sunshine62

She just wants a bigger bump than she has so she looks properly pregnant in clothing. So she's probably wearing a device that makes her look more pregnant than she is at the moment. Weird, but so are celebrities. She'll probably wonder what she was thinking when 7 months rolls around.

janet

First of all, enough of the 'baby daddy' and 'baby bump' crap.

Chances are pregnancy will cause streatch marks on most females. Simply because you are pregnant. Stomach stretches out to accomadate the fetus, the growth, baby when born. Some females don't get stretch marks. No one knows why.

A so called celebrity who has relied on her body, may not want to take the chance that strecth marks could happen, but want's a baby. Want's it both ways. Have a baby and can still ware a bikini.

Kelly

I don't deny that she's pregnant but she definitely is being attention whore by faking her belly. She's not THAT far along!!

And thats the truth

Judging from the pics taken just last month in Croatia, her belly is a lot larger in the pink dress. That seems to be too much growth in 4 weeks.

Alisha

Clearly she doesn't want anyone to know when she's actually due, so she's got the bigger bump to make people think she's further along. When the baby is actually due, she'll already be out of the spotlight for the "fake birth" and be free to have her privacy with her family when she gives birth. Can't hate on her for that. I would want my privacy too.

Sara

Maybe the deception isn't about her being pregnant but HOW pregnant she is. Maybe she wants to look farther along than she is? In the beach pic she definitely has the pregnancy line. Maybe she wants to keep her sense of privacy while complying with her celebrity "duty" to have her life scrutinized. I don't really get it, but famous people are usually a little nuts.

moe l.

FAKE! this totally superficial woman is NOT preg. If a kid shows up, it won't be out of her womb...

That explains it

I believe she is pregnant, and I don't think she would adopt when she is more than capable of bearing her own children; plus she wouldn't get that extra chunk of change when she and Jay-Z split a la prenup.

However, as far as the babybump goes, I think it's fake. My daughter is due in December and she isn't showing this damn much! Hopefully this big put on is for the media, because I would seriously hope that real people have more important things to worry about than when she's gonna have the baby; I know I do.