« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kardashian Divorce

Why They Broke Up ...

10/31/2011 9:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kris_ex_tmz_1
Kim Kardashian
will never, ever move to Minnesota ... everyone knows that ... except Kris Humphries.

Sources close to the former couple tell TMZ ... one of the main points of contention in the marriage was where the couple would live after all of the wedding madness finally died down.

We're told Kris was passionate about eventually settling down in Minnesota, where he's from ... and believed Kim was on board with the plan. She wasn't.

Sources tell us Kim -- who's from L.A. -- wants to stay near her family ... and she also feels that staying in town is the best thing for her career.

So why didn't this conversation come up before the $10 million wedding? We're told the two talked about their future ... but got caught up in the hooplah and figured they would simply figure it out after they tied the knot.

Sources say it's not a nasty break-up ... but we're told the two have come to a realization that it's not a long-term fit.

1031_kim_kris_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

red dog

once a whore always a whore. she realized his tally wacker wasn't black

Pat

Does any body really care? I am so sick of hearing her name and seeing her face that it makes me nauseous. Will the media please get off this obsession and stop insulting our intelligence with this trash. Thank You.

kudzie

the whole wedding was afake from the word go......the whole item ws just done for the camera and e break up for extra attention......and it has really worked

angela

why did you and him brok up

mandy

it took them 70 some days to figure this out, wow they are dumber than I thought!!! LOL....Plus, who the #### cares!!!! And what career ???? i wasnt aware she had one...

Robert A. D'Aigle

10 Million dollars for a wedding? Are you kidding me??? Think of all the starving kids in this country that money could have helped or the abused and abanded animals in this country. People like this MAKE ME SICK! And I just hope I am there when the book of life is read in the after life and they have to defend that reasoning to the creator. The Kardashians need a REALITY check. NOT a reality show! After all there father helped OJ Simpson destroy his bloody clothes when he slaughtered his ex wife Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman who tried to stop the slaughter.

Diana

This was all a sham. BOYCOTT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE KARDASHIANS. They only care about themselves, made a mockery of marriage vows. Let the Kardashians know that we the public WILL NOT TOLERATE their rudeness, shams and disrespect of sacred marriage vows. Don'*****CH any TV shows with them on it, turn it off, don't buy any magazines, newspapers or any other publications with them on it. Don't read any articles on the internet regarding them. Show them that WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM.

Barbara

Hey Kim can you rent all of my wedding stuff too..we have five kids and are a "blended" family..my soon to be hubby is divorced and I was with my guy for twelve years...if you have anything that you are just going to toss to the side let us know :p..btw i dont mean Kris

Heavenscent

Did Kim not realize she was to young and immature to marry. Life is about her in Kims world. I do not judge her for that however she should be mature enough to realize that prior to getting married. Did the pastor not give counseling as well. Would that not be one issue brought up-where you will live after wedding?

ray

TEAM HUMP

If kim was smart she would have opened up a store in the mall of america. I think she is stupid for not trying to make it work or even giving it a chance. I think its too late to try to save the marriage now the damage has been done. Team Hump all the way! Kim onvi only thinks of herself

Belinda R Barnes

She is just disgusting! No-one falls out of love in such a short time. I hope her career is ruined. I used to watch the show but not anymore. She said he was "out of work" it's called a lockout, Khloe and Lamar are not getting divorced because of the lockout. It was all for publicity and I hope it backfires. He deserves way better then her. And Kris Jenner should stop "pimping" her girls. She does not want Kim to give the ring back because she will probably sell it and get her 20%..Bruce needs to take his two girls and run like hell before she pimps them out too.

Team hump

If Kim K was smart she would have opened up a store in the mall of america in MN. If she really cared about her marriage she would have gave the marriage more time! I mean how can someone know after just 72 days its not going to work! I honestly think Kris humphries is not a puppet like the rest of the guys in that family and he stands his ground and wont let anyone tell him how to act, live his life, or be fake!! Team hump all the way!! KIM YOUR A JOKE

Renda

Happy Early Chrismas Kim!! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Renda

she shoulda wash her hair in Herbal Essences (Long Term Relationship).

Previous 15 Comments | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments