Kim K

Donating $200k Instead

of Returning Wedding Gifts

11/1/2011 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation.

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Mickie

Give the wedding a try or go away. To Kim K viewers support your feeling and divorce Her.

me

Once again proving what a controlling bitch she is. You have to return wedding gifts when your marriage doesn't go past 72 days. Donate your own damn money if you want but gifts must be returned. What a stupid dumbass. And ditto for your mother who doesn't know how to parent for ****.

diane

She should stop her crying! They only dated a year, didn't even discuss the important things/go thru things together that can only be achieved through TIME dating. If she wasn't more interested in splattering herself and her whole life on TV for money & fame, she could have a normal life. But that's not what she wants and until she changes, she's only going to attract the type of guy she says she doesn't want. When the cameras are on you all the time, you're not your true self and no one else is, either. If it was that important to her, she'd do it the right way. You reap what you sow.

laura

sure, k-whore.... are you going to write that off your taxes as a charitable donation? don't you think the "givers" would rather make the donation to a charity of THEIR choice?? or let Kris H decide!! SP: what is the actual VALUE of those gifts, anyway(bet they are worth ALOT MORE than that!!)

Vanessa

fame whore says what?

anita

Sure, blame it on your dead father: "Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."
SHAM-ARTIST. YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A CHANCE.

Fuck Celebrities

Wow, now she turns gifts into tax breaks.

Nyla

Just return the gifts already. She can afford to hire someone to do it. Not returning them after a short 72 day stint at marriage is wrong on so many levels. Taking a 200 grand write off with a charitable contribution on the taxes makes it even worse. The divorce is something the public will get over. Laziness and greed people will remember.

Momvee

OF Course the Kardashians have no class, she should spend the time to write an apology note to each guest and return the gift. Absolutely tacky to just write a check. I feel sorry for her. Money doesnt buy happiness , she used up at 30 something. Marriage is a sacrafice. I moved to a new city for my husband, had to find a new job , make friends etc. 9 years later , its been a rough road but intelligent people can figure out what gods plan is for you. E entertainment isnt god , wake up.

Rex

What a joke she is! Good luck digging out of this one Kimbo. And to donate to charity only 200,000? Come on. Give the gifts back and donate 1 Mill - she can definitely afford it. Goodbye "K" empire.....

DEBBIE

I'm sure with where you registered, your gifts were more than 200k. How about giving $1 mill to your charity. That would make a difference. 200k is an insult.

YouRemindMeOf

If you REALLY want to make "good" you ass, you would donate EVERY PENNY you made airing that episode, but since you lie so much we may never know what that amount it! DONATE IT ALL...although at this point, it won't save your sorry ass anyway! YOU ARE PATHETIC and disgustly uncouth! Stay in Australia...WE DON'T WANT YOUR EMBARRASING ASS LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY!

su

do you mean dad #1 who got OJ off or dad #2 who had a sex change and married your mom?

C U NEXT TUESDAY !

smilingwidley

she is so full of it i can smell it over here. donate the money to charity? she needs to return those gifts to the poor people who forked out the money to buy them. let the gift givers decide if they want to have that money donated.

drake

Too bad her heart is absolutely rotten.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments