Justin Bieber

Will Take DNA Test

And Then Sue His Accuser

11/6/2011 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Mariah YeaterJustin Bieber will take a DNA test in two weeks when he returns to the United States to prove he is not Mariah Yeater's baby daddy -- and after that, Justin and his team are going after her in court ... sources directly connected with Justin tell TMZ.

Justin is in Europe now so he can't take the test until he returns ... but he is determined to put an end to what he says is a bogus scandal.

Our sources say Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, contacted Yeater's attorneys Friday and conveyed the DNA test WILL happen. We're told Justin and his team are so serious ... they directed Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one.

Once the test shows Justin is not the daddy, Justin and his team will sue her. We're told Yeater's lawyers appeared "nervous" when they heard the news. This may explain why Yeater's lawyers went underground yesterday and did not return TMZ's calls.

Sources say Bieber and his team think it's important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity.

Cartman

This is why she should've started her extortion attempt with Gloria Allred.

SistahSoul

Good for you, Justin. I just can't imagine any sober, self-respecting man wanting to have relations with that chick.

Lauren

yeahhh sue that bitch

george fudge!

To be honest, the girl in question, based on her looks, is Tiger Woods type of sideline hookup and not anyone else. The Biebs has Selena Gomez, a 1000x hotter than any groupie would be!
This girl with the baby, hopefully she gets the mental health help that she needs when this claim is tossed out.

RageBoner

someone should sue him for wearing that ridiculou*****. it's more of a crime than her crazy accusations.

omfg

ya, i bet that a white trash single mom has tons of money

RageBoner

"ridiculou*****" got starred out?

Paige

So does this mean if its his he will pay her off to go away and say he sued her and then it will just get dropped?

Celeb Gossip Addict

Good for him. That way she won't be able to keep the proceeds for any interviews that I'm sure she'll get even if it's proven she lied.

Les

I am not keeping up with the entire drama but - I heard the skank is 20 & Justin is a minor??? If this is true then Justin should get her for rape. Teach her to stop spreading her legs & embarrassing herself!

Chris

I think they both should select a DNA lab, 2 tests to ensure she hasn't selected one and made a deal with someone on the inside to fix the test. Anyone can be crooked for the right price.

betterdaysahead

Yea do it! Too many of these trashy people doing this to the stars! they have to defend themselves too! I can't wait!

CiciLovered

WOW i need to know more I am talking about this on yourtube ppl hit me up tell me more and plz look at my youtube video 1995CicLove

Nefertiti

Good for you Justin!!! She really didn't think this through, she just saw it as a chance to get her 15 minutes of fame and some money for selling her story to who was ever dumb enough to pay for it. I hope he gets every red cent (which I am sure isn't much) she has!!!

birdman