Rosie O'Donnell & Girlfriend

Double Team a Hog

11/28/2011 4:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Rosie O Donnell took her gorgeous girlfriend Michelle Rounds for a ride on the back of her motorcycle
A helmet-less Rosie O'Donnell took her gorgeous girlfriend Michelle Rounds for a ride on the back of her motorcycle through South Beach this weekend.

The happy couple rode off into the sunset together.

stugots67

The only HOG in this picture is Rosie. That is NOT a Harley

KI

The girlfriend is holding onto Rosies blubber stomach. Gross.

Lelia

Shouldn't the lead tag be, "Rosie's girlfriend and a Harley double-team a HOG?

me, myself and I

I feel sorry for that motorcycle seat.

TJ

A pig on a hog... now I've seen everything!

TheHOLETruth

Why doesn't 'Chaz" hook up with Rosie. They're both lesbians and they can switch roles pretending to be a guy.

That is so ridiculous "Chaz" and what's more crazy are the idiots who refer to her as a guy. Now if one day I decided that I was Brad Pitt are you guys stupid enough to believe it? [don't answer that].

You people need to abstain from the Kool-Aid. Don't you idiots see that you're beginning manipulated. I feel like it's the the Emperor's New Clothes revamped.

Simone

Just more proof of what a loser RO is.

No helmet, flimsey crocs and a t-shirt. The only thing missing from this is the illegal alien that will crash into her and take off running.

But thats what is great about Karma, it takes her own liberal views on illegals and uses it to put her in her place.

Simone

Anyone else notice that this FAT PIG is passing cars on the right?

Can't wait for someone in a parked car to open their door.

What a moron she is.

Thurston Howell III

This lady is very unattractive.

StevenTyler324

Who's the Great White Whale on the front?????

James

A HOG on a Hog....what a disgrace to the motorcycle.

crystals

Ewe........... she's so nasty and has no class. If I where gay that bitch would make me straight.

a mere mortal

dumb douchebag, put a ******* helmet and some real shoes on, lead by example.

That's what this stupid broad never got...
"It's not illegal, I can wear what I WANT, don't tell ME what to...blahblahblah...

Like her first go round on TV, when she started getting all bitchy...
Well, she'l;l be back off the air soon enough.....

She can barely contain her contempt for the general public...

MS

Rosie's chick takes the meaning digging on swine to another level. See how she is holding on to the gut omg hilarious. This blanquita is a sucia. I guess people do anything for money no doubt about it. I'm barfing already. Happy thanksgiving rosie's chick...he,he

Glen

No helmet, no gloves, short pants and crocks. I always knew she was an idiot (fire can't melt steel, remember that?) but she's also an dumb squid too.