Howard K. Stern

Settles Case Against Woman

Who Made Gay Claims

11/30/2011 10:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_howard_k_stern_tmz_EX
Howard K. Stern
has settled his lawsuit with a woman who claimed ... she and Anna Nicole Smith walked in on Howard and Larry Birkhead in the middle of a romantic liaison.

Stern -- who said the claim was a bold-faced lie -- sued Jackie Hatten for defamation, and now we've learned the case has settled.  The terms of the settlement are confidential.

Hatten's account was published in Rita Cosby's book, "Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death."  Stern also sued Cosby, and that case settled several years ago.

tracian

I heard Virgie Arthur has a cancer and needs money ... perhaps her friend Jackie could give her some cash for treatment. Where did Virgie spend $400,000 she received from Splash?

OBAMA CLAUS

Anna Nicole was our Lady Diana and because of certain not gay men who surrounded her , she is no longer alive. Anna was addicted to drugs, as many talented people are, and she found a way to have them supplied to her -via the duffel bag full of drugs- that her couch-surfing -live in lawyer-pimp in a too big designer suit-fake baby daddy wanna be , Rumplestilskin is his name-kept DL captive in the Bahamas-until DL's new and dna daddy, could get his hands on her- Larry Birkhead- (and )put sunglasses on her and carry her around the malls without so much as letting her feet touch the ground until such a time as she can choose that yes, Daddy, i want to go into show business , like my mommy.

Howard K Stern was there when Daniel died, He was there was Anna died. He is sitll holding the bag , if you ask any thinking person will say the same thing.

We miss you Anna.

Woody McBrreairty

This dude creeps me out. There is something sinister & evil about him, besides being a loser hanger-on. What normal thinking "man" clings to & sucks the life's blood out of a drug addicted pseudo-celebrity as he turns her into a laughing stock? Does this walking freak sue everyone who thinks Anna Nicole's death was a cold, calculated murder? I think he makes Conrad Murray look like an angel of mercy. Just sayin...

Woody McBreairty

Regardless, this guy creeps me out. There is something very evil & sinister about him. To call him a loser hanger-on would be only too kind I think. I wonder if he sued everyone who thinks Anna Nicole's death was a case of cold calculated murder? I think this creep makes Conrad Murray look like an angel of mercy.

Pompano Ann

This guy is weird and creepy and seems to have hidden agenda and that's how he came off the whole time he was with Anna; a munipulator, snake!

Joao

I can easily see Larry Birkhead and Howard Stern getting it on. They're all kinky. Stern is accustomed to manipulating the law [such as it exist in California] to intimidate. How he managed to get off the hook can only be attributed to the California Celebrity Court system. I'm thinking that wouldn't fly in Kentucky or Nebraska [but money talks and everything else gets f**ked. I'd say the majority of guys has had some kind of experimental "gay" relationship. I think it would be easy [but stupid] for a guy to drift into gay relations. A guy knows what I guy likes, and if the partner is hot-that's even better. But the life cycles of gay relationships are nanoseconds and the pathologies and addictions will pull a person into a world that's anything but gay. There I said it, the secret [the big lie] is out. Every gay guy knows that I speak the truth.

jc

The adjective you're looking for is "bald-faced", not "bold-faced". Unless we're talking about a type of font.

Shawn's Great Great Grandmother.

Baba K. Booey

Lizzie

This pink crusty eyed JACKAL IS A GAY BLADE, LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS, like small, tiny, small harvey!!!! richard IS A
dumb as*, he thinks he's funny, throwing out one liners,
NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT!!!! MAX IS WAAAAY TOO HANDSOME!!! Loved MAX's story about his Mom's new boyfriend being "handy", ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! MAX IS HEAVENLY!!

tellmeaboutit

Good, I hope he got a bundle. Rita Cosby is a bottom feeder.

buzz kill

Hope she got a bundle. This guy is a creep and a classic hanger on and mooch.

Sabreena

Who cares if Howard is gay or not? I certainly do not, and in fact, I am offended that he would even bring a lawsuit forth-- this to me, constitutes gay bashing-- it's screaming that there is something derogatory about being gay so lets sue. Howard is despicable.....gay or not!

BEVERLY

kylady

I will always hold up for Howard,He stayed by Anna,No matter what,He loved her,Larry was a hanger on,still is,but he got the gold mine,Wish Howard all the luck,Guees he ha***** the Gold Mine,Good Luck

OBAMA CLAUS

BEVERLY: 6 days ago
Sparky----I am a thinking person,and use my common sense.If I wanted to do away with someone I sure as hell would make myself "MILES AWAY"With Daniel,Howard was right in the hospital room,as you know,you would have to be one nitwit,to harm someone,and let yourself be prime fall guy.With Anna Nicole Taz a RN,was with Anna and never checked on her, then when found not breathing she calls her husband,who was meeting with some (hot tomato) and also was not doing what he was paid for,maybe that is why they did not want to pay Moe.Taz was with Anna,NOT HOWARD"

Beverly-- you made pride yourself in using 'Common Sense" but the reasoning you use doesn't reflect much if you ask me -- You are right Taz was left in the hotel room with the dead Anna, while Howard was out shopping for the boat with which to transport her back over open water to the Bahamas. Or , was there a more devious plan at work , like , if the Dead Anna was quietly slipped overboard , who would be the wiser, like Natalie Wood... just sayin' too many unanswered questions , too much corruption in the Bahahahas and FLorida to ever know the truth in this sad, sad story. Howard may hope this will not follow him throughout his ENTIRE life, but that wouldn't be common sense at all would it ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments