« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees.

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

L

All the Kardashians are money whores.

Bill

Just be happy you got to hit that for a few months and move on.

Dan

Sue the b*tch then give the money to charity. I wouldn't want her filthy money.

kbn

TMZ you know we want to see the actual do***ents; they will try to muscle him because they have money...

bring back recent posts

..I honestly just smell a lawyer not wanting to settle with simple divorce..and Kris is not um...well...I don't need to say it...with that said...or not said..lol...he SHOULD teach her and the whole KKK a lesson..and at least it will help other victims of this fraudulent scamming family in the future! Good Luck Boy!..Hope u win!!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Wipe that dang "marriage" off the face of the earth!! Walk away, it was a nightmare that never really happened. You are free to wake up now and go on with your life Kris. Let me start the chant ANNULMENT, ANNULMENT, ANNULMENT!!!! FREE KRIS HUMPHRIES!!!

Jackie

Go boy!!....and thank god that she didn't grab your last name.TEAM Kris Humphries

Who Knew

Good for him. He might not be too bright but he should still keep his pride.

small asian penis

Good for him. I believe it, only because he behaved like a normal human being on the show. She showed no respect for him in the series, which I wholeheartedly regret spending my time doing, watching their show. I hope he exposes these people for what they are: bad actors, trying to make $$$ at someone's expense

she

We all tried to tell you that she was a souless godless whore. I had only hoped you were in on the sham. Oh, well.

Eric

He just now figured out the marriage was a sham?

Sonya in Tx

So....Kris is finally up on what everyone else saw coming a mile away.....what a dummy....

Kay-Kay

Dam Kris..are you that slow or what? I know folks said you were but DAM..You are just realizing this? the whole world was warning you about this TRAMP...but fight for your money then find a REAL beautiful chick and take her out!!!..and forget about this skank.Dam wake up KRIS!! she took you for a ride for their trashy show...now do you get it?

Ann

YEAH!!! GO MAN GO!!!

NobodySpecial

With these two you have to wonder if this "fight" we are about to watch is staged. I don't trust these people until way after something happens and we can decide if it was all part of their f-cking reality tv act.