« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

notalawyer

Kim said the more I play this up to the media (TMZ exclusives no one else in the world knows about these issues) we will all line our pockets with $$$.
I hope this gives her an opportunity to deny my accusations (she said she would pay me more if this is the only issue on TMZ and TMZ does need to keep up its image for proper spelling and NOTHING but the truth. Hey advertiser revenue is through the roof... Thanks again Kim!

Bird

And you're just now finding this out? The rest of the world knew it was a scam before the so-called "wedding" even happened. You my friend, are a few fries short of a happy meal.

cali

I'm in your corner Kris!

lcmb

Weird photo, TMZ. What is with the open mouth thing you have going on?

That explains it

Good, he's finally growing a set of balls. Hit her where it hurts: her pocketbook. Basically she used you and made a fool out of you for her own gain; you might as well get paid too!

Wash. Hts. Girl

Call me pisher (as in Eddie)but I somehow believe that dumb cluck from Minnesota. He probably thought oh, I'm going to marry Kim Kartousheian AND have a reality show and we are going to live happy ever after...fame and a famous wife, gee why not?...but then he is thinking I want to have kids like the other sister...Sorry Man, Kim played you like a virtuoso on a Stradivarius. Find yourself a nice hometown girl from MN who will really love you and want your children, and forget these modern-day Gabors, pimping and hustling, except without real glamour or style. Get your annulment and get over it.

Doral

Yet, he still follows the the entire Kardashian Klan on Twitter? Maybe if he dumped them his story may be more believable...just sayin'

txcn

No s**t Sherlock!

Phreaky

Boycott the KarTRASHians!!! Do NO*****ch their lame scripted "reality" show!

Jodi

I said Kris was in on it from the very beginning but MAYBE he wasn't. Kris, thinking he was reallly a part of this family, listened to Kim and the rest of her family as they coached him on how to act on the show..."now Kris you act agressive and playful let everyone see you can stand to us and hold your own, this will make the show more exciting"....Kris did it then when everything was in the can for the show Kim kicked him kicked him to the curb.

All she really wanted was that free wedding E said they would pay for her when she turned 30. All she had to do was come up with a person who would marry her. Reggie didn't want to do it, the other guy didn't but Kris was the gullible one to say yes.

charles

The Truth, theoretical, analytical, always seems to rock!

Love yourself

U deserve it kris. Fake ass kim. Omg I hate that girl she's nothing but making money.

Jim in Cali

Kris was such an idiot for getting involved with this tramp but I'm TEAM KRIS. I pick Stupidity over Shameless publicity whore

AyeJay

Of course she used you. Her and her family could care less about other people, as long as they get their check.

TOO LATE TO PLAY "VICTIM" NOW, HUMPHRIES !!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments